Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
You're kidding? Literally a nobody on the app. Never been in a box even. Why do people think I'm jodie leigh 🤣🤣
You have to understand why people are concerned, she's done this before so I have to ask. People have asked if I am Alex Brigham before, I apologise for asking in such a direct and blunt manner but I am not one for sugar coating this stuff. We've all been tricked by her before and I refuse to allow it again.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You have to understand why people are concerned, she's done this before so I have to ask. People have asked if I am Alex Brigham before, I apologise for asking in such a direct and blunt manner but I am not one for sugar coating this stuff. We've all been tricked by her before and I refuse to allow it again.
No concerns with me lol 😂 everyone knows who I am lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Ffs I just accidentally sent J a rose 😩😩😩😩
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Medusa

Going to do this again 🤦‍♂️ been informed that @Bascar @Bascar_ your typing style is exactly like Jodie Leigh? Are you her?
I'm actually speechless right now...I'll be very dissapointed if she is, because i actually interacted with her on here, but we can hardly go by the way someone types. I would hate for anyone to accuse me of being someone based solely by the way I write things, on a post.