Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I'm actually speechless right now...I'll be very dissapointed if she is, because i actually interacted with her on here, but we can hardly go by the way someone types. I would hate for anyone to accuse me of being someone based solely by the way I write things, on a post.
I actually don't know who this Jodie person is, but I do get it, I've been accused of being people, when actually I'm a nobody on the app. I just take people on face value here because it's public anyway. Not like we share our darkest secrets, any of us could literally be anyone. You could be Red, I could be Chester :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (I'm not, but you get what I mean)

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
Utterly non TT related, but can anyone tell me wtf is the point of PMQs when he doesn't actually answer a single pissing question?! Makes me rage!
Uk GIF by Storyful

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You have to understand why people are concerned, she's done this before so I have to ask. People have asked if I am Alex Brigham before, I apologise for asking in such a direct and blunt manner but I am not one for sugar coating this stuff. We've all been tricked by her before and I refuse to allow it again.
I fed around and found out, I dipped in her thread before and found SH and triggered the s out of myself. Serves me right being nosey 😭

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I'm gonna be honest I don't know what I can do to make you believe I'm not Jodie short of doxxing myself. I can't help if we type the same and have similar conditions.
This has hit a slightly sort spot for me as its kind of being implied I'm lying about my disabilities. I've opened up about some personal things and now I'm apparently Jodie. I understand the need to be suspicious though

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I actually don't know who this Jodie person is, but I do get it, I've been accused of being people, when actually I'm a nobody on the app. I just take people on face value here because it's public anyway. Not like we share our darkest secrets, any of us could literally be anyone. You could be Red, I could be Chester :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (I'm not, but you get what I mean)
Oh 100%. My approach about the assumption of me being Alex was I found it hilarious and turned it into a joke because it was so far from the truth 🤣. I just think my issue is how she made the snooty account before to gather information on her friends at the time and mislead us to being someone else. I am who I say i am with experiences etc I just don't need to have a face put there online as it does not change who I am morally, but this person has lied about disabilities, blamed me and others for
self harm
and continuously played the victim and thrown s in her ex friends faces while also being associated to that 3 letter group, no way am I having someone like that try play the moral high ground when they are far from perfect