Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm gonna be honest I don't know what I can do to make you believe I'm not Jodie short of doxxing myself. I can't help if we type the same and have similar conditions. This has hit a slightly sort spot for me as its kind of being implied I'm lying about my disabilities. I've opened up about some personal things and now I'm apparently Jodie. I understand the need to be suspicious though
I do feel for you because it’s hard to disprove an accusation when we’re anonymous 😩

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Utterly non TT related, but can anyone tell me wtf is the point of PMQs when he doesn't actually answer a single pissing question?! Makes me rage!
Uk GIF by Storyful
He should start an FYP show 😭

Medusa

I actually don't know who this Jodie person is, but I do get it, I've been accused of being people, when actually I'm a nobody on the app. I just take people on face value here because it's public anyway. Not like we share our darkest secrets, any of us could literally be anyone. You could be Red, I could be Chester :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (I'm not, but you get what I mean)
Piss off!! I ain't Red 😭 I would literally dox myself if someone accused me of being her, I'm deadly serious 😭
Yeah I get it, at some stage we're all going to be blamed for being some weirdo off the app, but it would take a lot more than the way someone writes something on a forum, for me to believe it - but that's just me, and everyone is different.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Oh 100%. My approach about the assumption of me being Alex was I found it hilarious and turned it into a joke because it was so far from the truth 🤣. I just think my issue is how she made the snooty account before to gather information on her friends at the time and mislead us to being someone else. I am who I say i am with experiences etc I just don't need to have a face put there online as it does not change who I am morally, but this person has lied about disabilities, blamed me and others for
self harm
and continuously played the victim and thrown s in her ex friends faces while also being associated to that 3 letter group, no way am I having someone like that try play the moral high ground when they are far from perfect
I definitely get where you're coming from. At this point I'm pleased I don't know who any of these people are. I've only watched the bigger creators. I'm just mindful of accusing people of being some one as I don't want to affect anyone when it's anonymous anyway (no punn intended :ROFLMAO: )
I was accused of being someone and it totally pissed me off because I wanted to tell people who I am to prove them wrong, but the point of this is anonymity so we can say what we want without being blocked. I don't know what the answer is, I'm rambling. I've not been affected by many so I can't relate.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
MK needs to get real. It's Red who uses her fyp to bully people. SHE IS ACTUALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES!!! Luke is an angry t but moves on through fyp. EQ is a c*** but moves through fyp. I've never watched Zac. But I watch Red bully relentlessly at who she doesn't like day after day, week after week. Then open her boxes to incite more bullying.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm gonna be honest I don't know what I can do to make you believe I'm not Jodie short of doxxing myself. I can't help if we type the same and have similar conditions.
This has hit a slightly sort spot for me as its kind of being implied I'm lying about my disabilities. I've opened up about some personal things and now I'm apparently Jodie. I understand the need to be suspicious though
Again, i want to apologise for throwing you under the bus like that. Like I stated before in making the direct approach, I am taking what you say as face value and taking your word for it. It's not fair to constantly question you when none of us are in any position to do so as we are all anonymous. I am sorry that you feel backed in the corner there and that is not my intention at all.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I'm gonna be honest I don't know what I can do to make you believe I'm not Jodie short of doxxing myself. I can't help if we type the same and have similar conditions.
This has hit a slightly sort spot for me as its kind of being implied I'm lying about my disabilities. I've opened up about some personal things and now I'm apparently Jodie. I understand the need to be suspicious though
I mean no one said anything about the fact you have similar disabilities but it's funny how we didn't mention the similarities of disabilities yet you, who says you don't know Jodie and only know her cos of a 'court case', and yet you know her disabilities to know they are similar.

Just ab observation.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I fed around and found out by looking on her Twitter as well 😭😭 and then heard more about what she posts on other sm as well and it's just too much
She’s the biggest attention seeking victim , well one of them. Her Twitter also made me realise just how toxic she was. I read her work tribunal it was SO funny she made a massive drama in Lush about chairs and stuff.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I mean no one said anything about the fact you have similar disabilities but it's funny how we didn't mention the similarities of disabilities yet you, who says you don't know Jodie and only know her cos of a 'court case', and yet you know her disabilities to know they are similar.

Just ab observation.
Uh oh. Don’t put my tin foil hat on my head! I don’t have time to be suspicious today! But I love a good mystery!