Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
MT in Angies live saying he thinks lynz was pissed last night when her and angie argued. Did anyone who see it think the same or is MT just trolling
I saw the end of it at about 1am but I was getting I. Bed and half asleep… I didn’t think she seemed drunk. Not sure what it was about tho? Angie seems to not care about if they remain friends or not

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm gonna be honest I don't know what I can do to make you believe I'm not Jodie short of doxxing myself. I can't help if we type the same and have similar conditions.
This has hit a slightly sort spot for me as its kind of being implied I'm lying about my disabilities. I've opened up about some personal things and now I'm apparently Jodie. I understand the need to be suspicious though
If you don't want to fully dox yourself you are more than welcome to message me and semi dox yourself and I'd confirm if you aren't Jodie. I will take your identity to the grave. I actually know a few people's real identities and will never out them, even if there was a massive fall out or someone offered me £200, it's coming with me to the grave.
The artist formally known as NettieNewt

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Very random question here but has anyone ever suffered from a high heart rate? Mine kept going up at my consultant appointment yesterday. The last time they checked it was 155. I had an ecg and it was 125 still but they wasn’t too bothered. I’ve had issues before but never this high 🤷🏽‍♀️
Have you had any changes to your lifestyle atm? Stress? Medication? Increase in exercise etc?

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
MT in Angies live saying he thinks lynz was pissed last night when her and angie argued. Did anyone who see it think the same or is MT just trolling
He must be trolling or giving Angie a “narrative” as I definitely didn’t get the impression she’d been drinking. More likely she’s stopped drinking…the delulu kool aid

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She’s the biggest attention seeking victim , well one of them. Her Twitter also made me realise just how toxic she was. I read her work tribunal it was SO funny she made a massive drama in Lush about chairs and stuff.
Fr, her twitter is absolute hell! Full of her begging for attention desperately and constantly whining about things she makes up.
The entire tribunal debacle was such a train crash its honestly ridiculous.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
If you don't want to fully dox yourself you are more than welcome to message me and semi dox yourself and I'd confirm if you aren't Jodie. I will take your identity to the grave. I actually know a few people's real identities and will never out them, even if there was a massive fall out or someone offered me £200, it's coming with me to the grave.
The artist formally known as NettieNewt
Can vouch for BB, truly a very wonderful and brilliant person!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I mean no one said anything about the fact you have similar disabilities but it's funny how we didn't mention the similarities of disabilities yet you, who says you don't know Jodie and only know her cos of a 'court case', and yet you know her disabilities to know they are similar.

Just ab observation.
Can I ask if this Jodie person is a pearl fan? There’s is actually a reason I’m asking if you know

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Very random question here but has anyone ever suffered from a high heart rate? Mine kept going up at my consultant appointment yesterday. The last time they checked it was 155. I had an ecg and it was 125 still but they wasn’t too bothered. I’ve had issues before but never this high 🤷🏽‍♀️
Last time I was at my GP my BP and heart rate was through the roof. They put it down to white coat syndrome as I barely leave the house which then put me all over the show

Medusa

Hmm, she didn't come across as pissed, she hardly clapped back at Angie, and Lynz could hardly get a word in edge ways, but I zoned out after a while so I might have missed something.