Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’ve seen them before. They used to be around Billy and everyone’s lives. Don’t know if they still are
I'm sure someone posted something about them the other day spreading s in hayleys live I'm sure it was the same name I just can't remember the context

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I really hate the "respect your elders" line, to a degree I agree but not if they're being fs, you don't get a pass just because you're older than me
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Is MT going off on one because he’s seen there’s an opening for Miss Reds biggest defender? My god, I used to think this guy was funny, now I find him to be an intestinal worm
I wonder who they are going to hate on now as its been Canadian Angie!! Will it still be her 🤔 maybe if Red Flag weren't such a knob and took accountability she wodnt have so many issues! J is really getting on my nerves she slimes her way around people. This morning when Red Flag came off she started a live and started having a go at people!!! F off u knob!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Not sure if it's just me , but I'm getting bored of Red .It's almost like I've come to expect what Red is like , but it's weird because I also know what Angie is like , the police putting the door in etc and some of the stuff she says , I don't know , I'm probably coming across totally wrong but I can't wait for the Lynz / Angie fall out , almost like Red has been kicked to the kerb by her so called friends , maybe its time for Angie and it'll be somebody else in a few weeks

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
"I don't think Aunty sally meant it, she's just old school" do right off, my parents are Christian, they would never come out with derogatory comments about anyone's MH or trauma, and I'm pretty sure they are older than her.
So stick that in the fing bin.
Imagine going to her charity to get help, if that's her attitude

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
As a newbie i was told to do off, accused of being tinks and almost muted by Judas 😢😂
But im a big girl and ive took it on the chin. Ive doxed myself to one of you on here from my tt account so they know im not a wrongun or creator. I feel warm in here now tho. Its like an initiation i suppose. Glad i didnt take it to heart for too long 😂
I'm nice to all newbies because you never know when you need to build an army and take over the WORLD

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons