Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Before I vote for anyone I would like these things to happen -

Fix the NHS, stop blaming everything on disabled and mentally ill people, complete anarchy, a purge, a woman to run the country and someone to chase Rishi with dog s on a stick on his morning jog.
Always the same

Poor NHS , I'd not be here today without it. We have literal s coming out of peoples taps and we should just be `okay` with it because things would be so much worse without the Conservatives apparently.

Always the same , blame the disabled , blame the immigrants , blame everyone else.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Rishi's a big no from me when he announced how people on UC need to work 18 hours a week... what about single parents? 😠
They're quick to blame people on benefits , but they never tell you that benefit fraud is a very very small percentage compared to tax evasion. I don't care if my tax is 20% if it means people will get PROPER support , benefits are a safety net for many , are there people who take the piss ? Yes , do I want a system that means that everyone is dragged through a hedge to prove they really need the help ? No fing way. If a system means 1 out of 100 people take the piss , it's better than no system at all.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They're quick to blame people on benefits , but they never tell you that benefit fraud is a very very small percentage compared to tax evasion. I don't care if my tax is 20% if it means people will get PROPER support , benefits are a safety net for many , are there people who take the piss ? Yes , do I want a system that means that everyone is dragged through a hedge to prove they really need the help ? No fing way. If a system means 1 out of 100 people take the piss , it's better than no system at all.
preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I'm not gonna lie what's the worst that can happen if we vote Labour? It's like the lesser of two evils. Someone's got to lie to us, I'm a bit sick of it being the tories. I want lied to by someone else.
I’ve voted Labour all of my adulthood but I am fed up of Starmer rolling back on all of his promises particularly on Trans rights. I am more aligned with the Green Party to be honest

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly! My partner is a single parent with a little one and she's struggling enough as it is trying to work 10 hours. She can't rely on her family as they all work and now she's stressing because she is going to have to attend more meetings. Working more hours for herself just means paying more money for childcare and making a loss on living.