Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’ve voted Labour all of my adulthood but I am fed up of Starmer rolling back on all of his promises particularly on Trans rights. I am more aligned with the Green Party to be honest
Iv not always voted Labour but Iv never voted Torie. I don't like Starmer treatment towards Trans people but selfishly I'm more worried about the Tories views on mentally ill and disabled people right now. I just think every party has points I'm really not happy with. I'd rather another party had a chance because I don't feel it could get much worse. Politics make me right unwell 😭

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’ve voted Labour all of my adulthood but I am fed up of Starmer rolling back on all of his promises particularly on Trans rights. I am more aligned with the Green Party to be honest
i dont rate starmer at all, but it's only between tories and labour voting anyone else is a empty vote, wish it was corbyn again 😒

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Look at Sunak he’s piss wet through 🀣🀣🀣
That was me, I was hovering on the roof above
pee pee reaper GIF by MANGOTEETH

Feb 29, 2024
I know.. I was a single parent of 3, ive turned sofas upside-down to find a few pennies before. Sunak with his billions is clueless
Same here πŸ₯Ί I went without and had left over food that the children left. I was working 30hrs a week. He then has a fancy word for cost of living crisis. He hasn't a clue how we live. Every child should have the same education and opportunities of every child in this country.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Iv not always voted Labour but Iv never voted Torie. I don't like Starmer treatment towards Trans people but selfishly I'm more worried about the Tories views on mentally ill and disabled people right now. I just think every party has points I'm really not happy with. I'd rather another party had a chance because I don't feel it could get much worse. Politics make me right unwell 😭
You could sign up to The Movement Forward where you will input your postal code and they will tell you who is best to vote for particularly if you’re in a Tory stronghold
Ideally I’d like a hung parliament so Labour will have to join forces with the greens and libdems who both want proportional representation rather than first past the post. They will also have more power to push Labour more to the left because let’s face it, right now they are full right Red Tory.