Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

TORIES OUT! TORIES OUT!

Make sure you’re registered to vote and have ID or voter ID.

Six weeks and we could be free from the Tories.

Isn’t July 4th Independence Day too?
ASTROLOGY, IF not your thing skip
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

YAAAAAAAAY!
Pluto will officially be in Aquarius for good from January 20 to September 1. Then, it will stay in Aquarius from November 19, 2024, to March 8, 2043
'When Pluto was last in Aquarius from 1778 – 1798, it was a time of global revolution. The French Revolution, the American Civil War to name just a few. Societies breaking free from the injustices of imperial rule to create more equity. Pluto reveals truths that need to be transformed to build trust and power for social equity, the future, and humanity. Pluto will dip back into 29° Capricorn from September – November 2024, to complete its work breaking down oppressive institutionalized systems and colonial mindsets that keep you from your own inner authority.'
Huge changes coming
:love:
Space Wow GIF by Feist

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
You could sign up to The Movement Forward where you will input your postal code and they will tell you who is best to vote for particularly if you’re in a Tory stronghold
Ideally I’d like a hung parliament so Labour will have to join forces with the greens and libdems who both want proportional representation rather than first past the post. They will also have more power to push Labour more to the left because let’s face it, right now they are full right Red Tory.
Voting for a pint this comment pin 🤣🙏👏

Motherghoul

Apr 17, 2024
Your mum
I posted this in here yesterday! The meme miss red made was a video… was there anymore too it other than the pictures on the screen shot or was there audio too? She’s the worst troll tbh her edits are embarrassing 🤣 1EAFA3E9-33A5-48A4-9896-CBC7563DA3EF.jpeg
I really don't know, I just know according to Red I wasn't allowed to be upset that I was in the middle especially when that screenshot was while I was having Autistic meltdown.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You could sign up to The Movement Forward where you will input your postal code and they will tell you who is best to vote for particularly if you’re in a Tory stronghold
Ideally I’d like a hung parliament so Labour will have to join forces with the greens and libdems who both want proportional representation rather than first past the post. They will also have more power to push Labour more to the left because let’s face it, right now they are full right Red Tory.
Nah I'm fully capable of making decisions on who I vote for. I didn't been im not capable of making a decision I just find it something that peeks my anxiety and makes me unwell. I avoid the news like the plague because world issues just panic me. I'm more than likely voting Labour this time though but would like a hung parliament also.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I was starting a family home when Labour were last in , I remember sure start , before and after school clubs , I remember us both working but being able to afford child care , we wouldn't have been able to start a young family under the Conservative government , no way in hell. People will always remember Blair sending us to war , but they soon forget the NHS was voted the best healthcare within the EU , you could see your GP the same day , money wasn't tight , people had access to things they needed , Somethings were done really badly , but I can't remember 1 thing the Conservatives have done in the last 14 years that I've thought have helped me or somebody I know.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ll be glad to see the back of Rishi but to be honest I equally hate all politicians.

I refuse to vote, anyone canvassing at my door is politely told where to go. 💀

Animated GIF
I don't trust or love any of them but there's some I tolerate more than others. I don't live in an area where I get cold callers but I just don't like not voting. Because if I don't vote I can't complain about what happens, as if my one vote is the deciding factor 😭😭