Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
She came off because J intervened. You cannot have an opinion on others and not expect others to do it to you. She sits in her high tower looking down, there was a post somewhere on TikTok about her saying what she was donating £174 was just “pennies” how out of touch do you need to be. £174 for saying she’d stand by Alex one day and retracting it the next day! That not to mention the sub money !!
Although I think mind are amazing, I think she should have donated the money directly to a charity that help survivors of CA!
I understand mind help with lots of different mental health issues, but I feel like this was a specific subject that has affected a lot of people…. Not everyone with mental health issues has been through CA, so i feel like she’s taken away from the issue at hand to sort of make it out like she cares about how she’s affected peoples mental health? I’m not sure if I’m making sense but I know what I’m trying to say it’s just hard to word it….

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Stephen Hawkins Joke
Also keeping in mind that Stephen Hawking was suspected of being involved with Epstein so yet again making jokes in relation to peds and now alongside mocking disabled people. You could tell by his tone of voice when speaking to Maryanne how he thinks in regards to those that are in those circumstances.

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
Also keeping in mind that Stephen Hawking was suspected of being involved with Epstein so yet again making jokes in relation to peds and now alongside mocking disabled people. You could tell by his tone of voice when speaking to Maryanne how he thinks in regards to those that are in those circumstances.
Alex thinking it's ok to make sick jokes about child SA is fed as it is but to repeatedly try to get Maryannes attention to make that joke is a whole next level 🤬

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Alex thinking it's ok to make sick jokes about child SA is fed as it is but to repeatedly try to get Maryannes attention to make that joke is a whole next level 🤬
He thinks his humour is 'dark humour' yet its truly not, there isn't any humour in anything that he says and he uses people for reactions and as props in his jokes just like Alco Angie does. He infuriates me so fing much.

Feb 29, 2024
Did someone just say in Angies box that she never bullied Red? Has everyone forgotten how herself and Nannygee basically blackmailed Red about the clapper for months 🤣🤣🤣 J even took a break over the stress of Angie and her clapper drama. She dangled it over them for months... she's unbelievable acting all innocent now.

All a pack of gobshites
Where was the proof angie blackmailed miss red? I’ve never seen any, and I wouldn’t just take miss reds word for it, 🤣 also I don’t think Angie is capable of bullying miss red, miss red is the OG bully and nothing would have happened to her if she didn’t do what she did to Angie first….
Also angie is scared of miss red, it’s clear because angie has never outed any of reds private messages because she knows what she’s capable of! Don’t forget miss red was involved in sending malicious things to angies address. just because her loyal pals took the blame doesn’t mean she didn’t do it, or wasn’t involved! The more that comes out about her just proves the type of woman she is she’s disgusting! I would be embarrassed If she was my mum! And angie shouldn’t get too comfortable because she’s on the hit list! I personally think it’s best to start from the top and the rest will scramble 😈🤣