Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Я тренировался с ребятами в Сибири. Мы использовали холодные тактики и наблюдали за разворачивающимся хаосом. Скоро я вернусь в строй, а пока ценю всю храбрую работу, которую вы выполняете, товарищи. Скоро у нас будут работать боты, у нас уже есть некоторые успехи с мужчиной средних лет, который танцует у школ. Сила в комментарии кафе. Мы можем, мы должны, мы сделаем. Фак тому рыжему козлу и другим подонкам

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'd like some context to the Alex stuff because I'm not asking to be allowed to watch bad gal squeak 😂. Took weeks the last time.

Is this only being exposed because they aren't friend anymore? Like why was he comfortable to mock disabilities infront of them? Is it like the G or whoever that was outed him as a racist only after she had fallen out with him 👀👀

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Regarding Alex's latest s show. Bhunda, Barry, Jeffery and CityBitch(?) are NOT responsible for the words of Alex.

If I were them, I would drop Alex live a hot potato!
I absolutely adore Bhunda. I know Jeffrey is real life friends with Alex, but I don’t think that actually matters. I won’t be friends with fs in real life or online alike. I hope they all drop him. I think they need to.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'd like some context to the Alex stuff because I'm not asking to be allowed to watch bad gal squeak 😂. Took weeks the last time.

Is this only being exposed because they aren't friend anymore? Like why was he comfortable to mock disabilities infront of them? Is it like the G or whoever that was outed him as a racist only after she had fallen out with him 👀👀
He made the comment today in Jeffrey's live.

As far as I've gathered he was trying to be 'funny' again with 'dark humour'.