Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Π²Ρ‹ Π½Π°ΠΌΠ΅ΠΊΠ°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρƒ вас Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅-Ρ‚ΠΎ знания, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π·Π°ΡΡ‹Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ² Π² Тизнь Ρ‚Π²ΠΎΡ€Ρ†ΠΎΠ², ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ ΡΠ²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ гигантскими Π°Π½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ Π±ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Π²ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ? ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π°Π²Π°ΠΉ сдСлаСм это.
НСкоторыС знания Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ, Π½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ Ρ„ΡƒΠ½ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‚. Π’Π»Π°Π΄ ΠΏΠΎΠ·Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ» мСня с Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ своими Π±Ρ‹Π²ΡˆΠΈΠΌΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΡŒΡΠΌΠΈ ΠΈΠ· ΠšΠ“Π‘, ΠΈ ΠΌΡ‹ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»ΠΈ Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΊΠΈ

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Regarding Alex's latest s show. Bhunda, Barry, Jeffery and CityBitch(?) are NOT responsible for the words of Alex.

If I were them, I would drop Alex live a hot potato!
Alex is one dangerous twisted person from his vile comments at the weekend to the mocking of disabilities, this man needs to stay off the app , everyone please unfollow this person , bhunda, Jeffrey please walk away from this excuse for a human being the saying you become the company you keep come to mind ,

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
This is so off topic but I get such a huge ick from people who live stream themselves at places like seaworld. Are people now aware how awful they treat the animals, the orca’s specifically. Knocks me sick
That moaning Luna/annete woman was streaming on one of her cruises I believe in Spain of a dolphin and killer whale show !!!! People were telling her to not do it as it is barbaric and cruel and she said if you didn’t like it scroll on 😑