Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
That moaning Luna/annete woman was streaming on one of her cruises I believe in Spain of a dolphin and killer whale show !!!! People were telling her to not do it as it is barbaric and cruel and she said if you didn’t like it scroll on 😡
Ugh I can’t stand her. It’s literally inhumane making these animals preform for the entertainment of humans. And they wonder why that poor orca tried to smash its head off a wall at sea world. Have you ever seen the size of the tanks they get kept in🤢

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
Alex is one dangerous twisted person from his vile comments at the weekend to the mocking of disabilities, this man needs to stay off the app , everyone please unfollow this person , bhunda, Jeffrey please walk away from this excuse for a human being the saying you become the company you keep come to mind ,
Your friends are a reflection of your own personality (or however that saying goes)

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
This is so off topic but I get such a huge ick from people who live stream themselves at places like seaworld. Are people now aware how awful they treat the animals, the orca’s specifically. Knocks me sick
I thought you said “I get such
Weakest Link Lol GIF by Justin Gammon
a huge dick “