Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Alex: 'what's the opposite of Stephen Hawking. Stephen Walking'

Poor attempt at humour. Not in the slightest bit witty and just plain offensive.
digging season 3 GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve had outright hate crimes created when making darker skin shade AIs 💀
I got one decent photo and made a video 😭 and in the cartoon it made Angie topless without asking I added a censored sticker to cover the cartoon boobs 😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_5436.jpeg
    IMG_5436.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 16
Sorry if someone has already said this but just heard that apparently Cal was on TT earlier today and flashed his chocolate star fish!!
He appears to have a habit off that he went on a rant at me then done me a dance and flashed his ass 😭 he done it last night too

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Although I think mind are amazing, I think she should have donated the money directly to a charity that help survivors of CA!
I understand mind help with lots of different mental health issues, but I feel like this was a specific subject that has affected a lot of people…. Not everyone with mental health issues has been through CA, so i feel like she’s taken away from the issue at hand to sort of make it out like she cares about how she’s affected peoples mental health? I’m not sure if I’m making sense but I know what I’m trying to say it’s just hard to word it….
I agree with this, any charity is good of course but it would’ve perhaps been more impactful? No delicate way to say it really but better than no charity of course.