Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
Peed of long rant commencing ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Don't give 2 sh**s who agrees with me, alex is a c.u.n.t so is kelly, red etc. But they're all the same.

Mazza sat in angies live while she attacked people & didn't say anything, (angie accused mazza of making her abuser a victim when she was 4yrs old)

Chloe defended that Robert guy (I know he's got learning difficulties but so has alot of people who get stung for being pedalos) he attacked many women over a 2yr period on tiktok, had pics of children that he'd screenshotted from fb, had underage moderators & them children on snapchat. She also recently made excuses for G & her poll on maxine carr. Said she found kazzy from plm funny. Apologised to angie after she wished illnesses on her child.

Paula who calls out racism unless its her friends making racist remarks, she excused geraldine even making a vid to back her up.

Squeaks/julie/Yvonne rightfully called out alex/kelly/toni for their sick jokes about child SA but also sat with that 3 letter group who made similar & worse jokes.

Countless people who sat with leona & made excuses(not even going into that but everyone knows that vile piece of sh**).

Busters son came on saying he's a violent abuser but that was excused.

I'm sure there's alot more

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Evening everyone! I haven't been on since late last night. I just couldn't be fing arsed today. It's the same s, different shovel!

Anyway some questions: (that's if anyone could be arsed answering 🙈 )
1. Who the do is Aunt Sally? Is she the bible bashing granny I saw some time back?
2. Why are Charlie's devices being checked every 6 months? There's no way could it be for sharing Angie getting her rocks off on clapper!
3. I'm gathering Ange and lynz made it up after last night? It won't last as Ange was fing pissed off and didn't want to hear what lynz wanted to say!! Wait till she's hammered and she'll go for the jugular 🤣
4. I take it pig face PIGHAM hasn't shown his face since being accused of harrassing that Girl!?
5. I'm guessing Dread is still being her usual fy self?

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Peed of long rant commencing ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Don't give 2 sh**s who agrees with me, alex is a c.u.n.t so is kelly, red etc. But they're all the same.

Mazza sat in angies live while she attacked people & didn't say anything, (angie accused mazza of making her abuser a victim when she was 4yrs old)

Chloe defended that Robert guy (I know he's got learning difficulties but so has alot of people who get stung for being pedalos) he attacked many women over a 2yr period on tiktok, had pics of children that he'd screenshotted from fb, had underage moderators & them children on snapchat. She also recently made excuses for G & her poll on maxine carr. Said she found kazzy from plm funny. Apologised to angie after she wished illnesses on her child.

Paula who calls out racism unless its her friends making racist remarks, she excused geraldine even making a vid to back her up.

Squeaks/julie/Yvonne rightfully called out alex/kelly/toni for their sick jokes about child SA but also sat with that 3 letter group who made similar & worse jokes.

Countless people who sat with leona & made excuses(not even going into that but everyone knows that vile piece of sh**).

Busters son came on saying he's a violent abuser but that was excused.

I'm sure there's alot more
Just to add on to the mazza thing. She was Mandy’s best friend and they have held lives where people shared their own trauma with them, and after all that, she does and becomes friends with Angie, who has openly mocked racism, abuse, animal cruelty. The list goes on

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I’m not sure if anyone saw Chloe in J’s box this morning but it seemed like she was helping J in a roundabout way to draw a line under people speaking out about Beg 👀

Game Show Love GIF by ABC Network

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Gemzino doesn’t look very happy after spending the day with Boss Cali yesterday…
IMG_6924.png
Update: I think she’s broken up with her woman beater fella, all I can say is, what else was she expecting? I mean she saw the bloody video. And hasn’t she been through DV herself? Getting with someone like Boss Cali is just asking for trouble. People like Gemzino baffle me man 🤣
IMG_6925.jpeg

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I’m not educated on this. I’ve worked in care before but with older adults. Can staff refuse a minor in a care setting epilepsy meds because of her behaviour? I’m watching a live right now where that has happened and adults in the live have rang the police and are waiting for them to turn up.
No, absolutely not. You can’t refuse anyone meds just because of their behaviours. It’s a form of abuse

Feb 29, 2024
I called bullshit on dread getting a pounding twice a week. Simon looks like he could only manage 2 minutes once a month.
I bet his cum comes out like a puff of dust similar too when you open a talc bottle…. and it just goes everywhere and nowhere at the same time 🤣

Ps this is miss red after giving Simon a blowey!
0774DC87-D57E-40AC-81F9-4FB03658BCF3.jpeg