Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

They are all mental !! I call DG out for being transphobic and in their logic that makes me an EQ supporter ??? !!!!!
Deflection! He has admitted it now but won’t apologise. That comment weren’t just an attack on EQ, but the entire trans community. DG is a lanky t

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
As per request from longer serving members. Go do yourself, we are a group of trolls we are allowed to have differing opinions and different ideas! You are not we. You are new, we call out sty behaviour and we don’t all have to agree and have the same goals. Seriously !!
You pick and choose who to write about and have focused your attention on some creators. I use that term loosely. But you’re not going to call out the hypocrisy of some members in the group who have done and said the most about said subjects being discussed? Their outrage at this point with this latest scandal from Alex is that of comedy. None of them cared when other people’s disabilities got mocked and was directed specifically at a certain person. They haven’t been outraged when Alex and others have made dark humour jokes before but now they ain’t friends with him and others have made up everyone just forgotten about all their wrongdoings.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Here’s the video I was talking about by the way.

Just realised the absolute wealth of videos I have stored as private videos on my various TikTok accounts too 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know what he said
Sound What GIF by ConEquip Parts

You pick and choose who to write about and have focused your attention on some creators. I use that term loosely. But you’re not going to call out the hypocrisy of some members in the group who have done and said the most about said subjects being discussed? Their outrage at this point with this latest scandal from Alex is that of comedy. None of them cared when other people’s disabilities got mocked and was directed specifically at a certain person. They haven’t been outraged when Alex and others have made dark humour jokes before but now they ain’t friends with him and others have made up everyone just forgotten about all their wrongdoings.
I read a few words at the start and again got bored. Can you kindly do off? Buy some followers and go live and rant. You aren’t built for CC.
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Oh ffs! I’ve had enough of whinging people in Charlie’s live to now see it on here! Many of us have called out the hypocrisy of them. Maybe go back and read. 🙄 eyes have rolled so far into the back of my head I’ve nearly lost them