Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Are they still waffling I ignored them😂😂😂
Yeah, they didn’t comment to me, just you. I think you twiggered them more. I’m just out for carnage today. I’m going to argue with everyone. I’ll try keep it to non regular CC members this time, but I can’t promise 😭😭

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Yeah, they didn’t comment to me, just you. I think you twiggered them more. I’m just out for carnage today. I’m going to argue with everyone. I’ll try keep it to non regular CC members this time, but I can’t promise 😭😭
I mean I hate most people on TikTok, I can’t be in all lives at once, I speak on what I see. 🥰

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
J on with Gcrew. She's actually helping him beg. She wants him at number 1. She mentioned that she could get red into help. These people are a bunch of greedy, money grabbing, no good, fing fs.
I heard this as well!! Why are they supporting him, didn't Red try and drop him in it with the whole Zac situation! Smells of piss and guilt!

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
Oh ffs! I’ve had enough of whinging people in Charlie’s live to now see it on here! Many of us have called out the hypocrisy of them. Maybe go back and read. 🙄 eyes have rolled so far into the back of my head I’ve nearly lost them
Get to do have you! Ok well let’s see if the same people who are now offended by the Stephen Hawking comment get called out for their hypocrisy because I guarantee it doesn’t. Your eyes clearly been in the back of your head a long time. It’s clear as day to see how CC get played by some in that group and in reflects in their opinions. Just saying it as I see it. Don’t cry about it! It’s just a forum ain’t it?

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Get to do have you! Ok well let’s see if the same people who are now offended by the Stephen Hawking comment get called out for their hypocrisy because I guarantee it doesn’t. Your eyes clearly been in the back of your head a long time. It’s clear as day to see how CC get played by some in that group and in reflects in their opinions. Just saying it as I see it. Don’t cry about it! It’s just a forum ain’t it?
The irony of you saying stop crying 😂😂 are you ok?

Ok cool. Agreed. We, in CC, are crying and we are hypocrites. So, you might as well leave now. Thank you so much for your time and input. Wish we were better people. Sorry babe 🤎🤎

Love You Goodbye GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Who are you to come at us? 💀 who the do even are you?
Love And Hip Hop Fight GIF

Nov 10, 2023
You sound frustrated. Maybe ask miss red if you can borrow Simon for a week. You’ll get a Chinese and 2 poundings.