Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Get to do have you! Ok well let’s see if the same people who are now offended by the Stephen Hawking comment get called out for their hypocrisy because I guarantee it doesn’t. Your eyes clearly been in the back of your head a long time. It’s clear as day to see how CC get played by some in that group and in reflects in their opinions. Just saying it as I see it. Don’t cry about it! It’s just a forum ain’t it?
Yes you are right.
Do you feel better now?
You can leave.
BYE FELICIA

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
You pick and choose who to write about and have focused your attention on some creators. I use that term loosely. But you’re not going to call out the hypocrisy of some members in the group who have done and said the most about said subjects being discussed? Their outrage at this point with this latest scandal from Alex is that of comedy. None of them cared when other people’s disabilities got mocked and was directed specifically at a certain person. They haven’t been outraged when Alex and others have made dark humour jokes before but now they ain’t friends with him and others have made up everyone just forgotten about all their wrongdoings.
Season 2 Help GIF by HBO

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
As per request from longer serving members. Go do yourself, we are a group of trolls we are allowed to have differing opinions and different ideas! You are not we. You are new, we call out sty behaviour and we don’t all have to agree and have the same goals. Seriously !!
Your ego here is an actual joke! We are not you! What because you’ve been deemed good little trolls by a collective of people? Like you run comment cafe. Get a grip of yourself SweetButSour it’s getting to a point we don’t know where you start and they finish. You’re starting to come across like a dictator and it’s sad and pathetic. So the clique run Tik Tok? But it’s becoming very clear to see that there is a clique of you on Comment Cafe. Wipe the s out of your eyes or go cry about my opinion either one is fine by me.

Your ego here is an actual joke! We are not you! What because you’ve been deemed good little trolls by a collective of people? Like you run comment cafe. Get a grip of yourself SweetButSour it’s getting to a point we don’t know where you start and they finish. You’re starting to come across like a dictator and it’s sad and pathetic. So the clique run Tik Tok? But it’s becoming very clear to see that there is a clique of you on Comment Cafe. Wipe the s out of your eyes or go cry about my opinion either one is fine by me.
Why are you only bothered about @SweetButSour ? What has she done to you? I see you’re hurt. Talk to us, we hear you, we feel you
Speak To Me GIF by NEON

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Yes, but no.
No one's interested in your opinion. You're not in the clique :ROFLMAO:

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oooo humble me! HUMBLE ME! 🙋‍♂️
steve buscemi flirting GIF

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
You sound frustrated. Maybe ask miss red if you can borrow Simon for a week. You’ll get a Chinese and 2 poundings.
I don’t care for Miss Red thanks! What happened did sweetbutsour send you a message to say someone was coming for YOUR clique on comment cafe. Oh no they are coming for the good little trolls! All run to the defence! Let’s just watch the names that like your posts. The clique will be revealed. You don’t run comment cafe you bunch of egotistical trolls. Base your opinions on actual facts not because you are biased towards your favourites!

Nov 10, 2023
Pick Me I Know GIF by Jackie James

Do me next