Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
He’s so painfully unfunny…. Has he got and screenshots of miss Red doing good or being nice? Well done though papa blaze, miss red will slide you an extra inch into her massive arsehole now! There’s probably room for your wife too, I mean she does love a wrongen too…. You did say she was a massive CLA fan, I bet she’s thrilled you have managed to get in with all the begs so she’s no longer just a fan and you and her can finally be part of the clique! 🤣🤣🤣 funny what a few animations across the screen can do to a person! What is he gonna do next time miss red fs up? He looks like a prize prick 🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Same whatever the truth is Lisa is unwell. I have never heard Lisa mention her family at all, why has cockerpoo even saught her family out for this.

The first statement tells me all I need to know "he didn't sexually abuse her why would she sit on his lap".
Absolutely fing vulgar

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Same whatever the truth is Lisa is unwell. I have never heard Lisa mention her family at all, why has cockerpoo even saught her family out for this.

The first statement tells me all I need to know "he didn't sexually abuse her why would she sit on his lap".
I also attended family functions and was around my abuser for years during and after the abuse it doesn't mean it DIDNT fing happen I just hadn't been able to speak out at the time. To say that about sitting on his lap was sick... very sick.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Please everyone that's been triggered about this stuff the last 3 times cockerpoo has done this and the recent chat about CSA. Dont watch, I can tell it's going to be vile.
Yeah I’ve already had enough. That Roxy saying why would she sit with her uncle if he abused her. Children don’t have a choice.