Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
And this is if there isn't any further physical/emotional/mental harm that happens because of their premeditated attack.
'She's mentally unstable' - so you know she's vulnerable. And what can cause mental illness? Abuse
They're running her right down, Cocks did not get that treatment so why is Lisa?
Cocks was left alone and everyone stopped caring about who tf she was. Now she's bringing it all back up and bringing in people to back her in some v twisted way which is fing diabolical.
Frankly I hope Lisa is okay, it is obvious that she is suffering and whether or not there were lies in what she said anyone with eyes could see/hear how low she was - to then be subjected to repeated attacks by Cocks and co is beyond evil.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I know everyone’s probably in Angies but omg the the manipulation Mama Kaz has put on to a terminally ill lady is off the scale disgusting, it’s all being exposed in Zara_💙💙💙 if anyone wants to listen, it’s actually heartbreaking 😢

No I’m in there too. I cannot listen to the BS in angies live anymore.

I actually am near tears listening to this woman’s story. Kaz is an actual vile person.