Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’m sorry how is Lisa mocked SA? The only person here who has made me feel like I’m some disgusting person because it happened to me is fing cockerel, Angie and all the rats in the comments. How dare that ‘just nanna’ try and say Lisa is the issue.
The people that have made me feel the worst - in regards to SA/CSA have been (in no particular order);
•Stinkyham (Alex)
•Beggy Knickers (Red)
•Fake Christian (Silly Sally)
•Cock Breath (Cockerdoodoo)
•Boozy B.O. (Demented Ange)
•No Gallbladder (Irish not Irish Kelly)
•Doormat (Toni-Jade)

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Nah they can get to do, everything these two fractured simpletons have come out with is bullshit to my ears. These are rabid dogs trying to protect their 'I could never love an abuser and hate a victim' ego. And Cocker setting it all off just to punish someone that didn't out her? That's fing INSANE, it's abhorrent. Wrong crowd crock of s, a lot of these viewers would've been little girls who were denied their voices by women like you.
And one of them will be a wildcard enough to cause damage.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
The people that have made me feel the worst - in regards to SA/CSA have been (in no particular order);
•Stinkyham (Alex)
•Beggy Knickers (Red)
•Fake Christian (Silly Sally)
•Cock Breath (Cockerdoodoo)
•Boozy B.O. (Demented Ange)
•No Gallbladder (Irish not Irish Kelly)
•Doormat (Toni-Jade)
Facts. Absolutely same. It’s great going on an app and being made to feel invalidated every day of our lives by these stupid fs right 🙄