Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Did you see the video?
Yeah i watched it I have saved it and i may upload some of that also, i just don't want to trigger Lisa anymore as if i just posted screenshots they have no context behind them, Lisa's story is much more consistent than the 2 trollops from earlier. That roxy swore on a grave shes had no contact with cockerpoo yet was replying to her in comments

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah i watched it I have saved it and i may upload some of that also, i just don't want to trigger Lisa anymore as if i just posted screenshots they have no context behind them, Lisa's story is much more consistent than the 2 trollops from earlier. That roxy swore on a grave shes had no contact with cockerpoo yet was replying to her in comments
They just all seem to be linked to the reaper accounts in the clip king video which is weird!

Feb 29, 2024
It was heartbreaking I couldn’t watch all of it. But the gist is mama kaz ex mod/manager exposed her. Her name is Sophie and she is terminal. She was vulnerable and kaz bled her dry. Gaslit her and manipulated her. She was doing everything for kaz from ordering her groceries to speaking to benefits people. She literally had to do everything for her. She was in a coma at one point and when she just came out of hospital and kaz was nagging at her. Papa blaze sent a disgusting text to her about her cancer as well.
Mama kaz fella is called papa Dean…. Papa blaze is the guy who used to hate red but is now up her arse 🤣