Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Angies complaining there’s no receipts, making out there’s no evidence. Decided to hold a live based on no evidence. Gets told immediately the evidence is up there. Instead of holding off and looking at the evidence, she continues to babble about her opinion without seeing the receipts. She’s sick in the t. How much longer do we have to wait for her liver to hit that stage? You know the one. I’m not sorry. Nothing else will get her off the app. #BunTheLiver
All this evidence s that they keep on about really gets on my tits
austin powers breast GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning caffeine addicts.

I can't even put in to words how angry Angie makes me feel , she has a bad habit of platforming the wronguns , the only thing she cares about is viewers , nothing else, Somebody needs to hand her just eat driver some strong as do laxatives!

To those who've been upset over the last few days , please take care of yourselves , Angie , Cockertwat and everyone else on tiktok isn't worth your MH suffering x

also @Patty B hope you & daughter are doing okay

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
⚠️Trigger warning me ranting about cockerpoo⚠️

Fml I can’t sleep! I stupidly watched angies live on YouTube and I feel so disturbed! The way they spoke about Lisa when she was 12 has knocked me sick! I really hope you are fing proud of yourself cockerpoo! You are fing evil! You have proved nothing apart from the fact that you are this conniving, sly, condescending t that clearly has something to hide to go to these lengths to try and keep yourself anonymous!
There was a million different ways you could have provided proof that the woman lisa was talking about isn’t you, but you chose to find her family members and talk about a woman’s childhood trauma and make out she’s a liar because the case was NFA! I hope you realise how fing sick that is!
I’m literally so fing angry I can barely get out what I want to say, because so many things are running through my head, but what I will say is that cockerpoo has done nothing to prove she is telling the truth and nothing to prove Lisa is lying, all she has done is clarify that she’s a bad person and needs looking in too!
Cockercunt I know you read here and I hope someone does find you and reports your behaviour to your workplace because you are fing abhorrent and shouldn’t be allowed around the general public! I hope your tiktok account gets banned too! I heard it doesn’t take much if multiple people report the account on the same day and for the same reasons!
I hope you log on to tiktok everyday from now on and get the hate you deserve you fing creature!
Where is it I wanna watch

Feb 29, 2024
Omg holy s I don’t know exactly what was said on the live but cockerpoo had roped in Lisa’s family this is going to tip Lisa over the edge?? What on earth is she doing this is lunacy
They sat there and spoke about a 12 year old child being sexually active before she was abused! I’m honestly sick to my stomach today!