Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Like I have said I haven’t watched any of this just fyp clips and what’s write in here, why doesn’t cockerf

like I said have t watched it just fyp clips and what is wrote in here
Firstly why doesn’t she do her own live
Secondly makes sense dread has gone AWOL with all this as she won’t have to speak about it 🤷‍♀️
It’s all on the observer YouTube account!

TikTok is vile, really, isn’t it? Wtf has the app become? I like drama, but when it comes to real life s, people being manipulated, people with mental health being attacked by evil fluffy dogs with a fake persona, people using SH for views, racism being defended. Why do we bother watching it anymore?

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I know I'm one of very few that believe this but I believe Lisa's picture from zoom was cockerpoo. I also believe the jenny Maynard account on tiktok is cockerpoo.

Maybe Lisa got her name wrong, in cockerpoos job is her full name concealed Maybe? and Lisa went snooping and got the wrong jenny, but in saying that I believe the recording of the woman did sound like cockerpoo and i vagely remember her telling some story on reds live about a house fire very similar to that recording but ive yet to find the proof. I dunno its all very fecking weird. Loads doesn't add up ....

Could cockerpoo go by bradshaw for work and Maynard for personal? I have loads of colleagues that use maidens names for work and marriage names for social

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Im With You GIF by GIPHY News

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Having the flashback of that happening genuinely made me smile 🤣🤣🤣 stupid prick 🤣🤣🤣
I love it when they say please don’t gift only if you can afford to and when someone gifts them they act all surprised and shocked some turn on the emotional tears as well I never expected that like do you didn’t that’s why you begging if not your gifts would be off ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but is anyone else concerned about this David Blaine moving mad around the app, dropping unis and other big gifts?
Someone had said he'd wrote in angies comments that it was his daughters anniversary and he was in a bad place.
Does this not come under the vulnerable Gifting everyone was beefing about last week.
He's been in J's now too.

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
It’s vile it’s called king kesh/delusive kesh been around lives for over a year…. They say disgusting things like telling people to get graped! They have a CC account too but only commented once or twice telling people to get graped!
I’ve heard it could be frosty but I’ve also heard it’s captain zac but I dunno I’ve got no proof either way!
You know it was an innocent joke stop making it something else .and yes I'm here now so I can reply the hell out of you

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’m feeling better now! Just had a cuppa and a fag! I’m more raging for the people who have had to suffer the most awful s you can imagine, to then have to come onto an app that is supposed to be an escape from reality, just to be accused of the most abhorrent things! People make me sick! But honestly I’m ok and I really appreciate all of you looking out for me! I just can’t believe people are still joking about this sort of s it’s not funny! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
at least we stick together it's us against them, no two faced back stabbing fs in here ( hopefull) 🤭