Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Chippy Mc t is an utter knobhead.
Him, Millsy, Max, & Charlie all enabled Angie's fing behaviour for months, yet now sit slagging her off hours a day.
All of them gifted her & sat rimming her on the daily.
Chippy you fing t I dare you to join CC because if you speak to any of us like you did Grimsby Gobbler earlier we will all rip you a new arsehole you ginger prick

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
Chippy Mc t is an utter knobhead.
Him, Millsy, Max, & Charlie all enabled Angie's fing behaviour for months, yet now sit slagging her off hours a day.
All of them gifted her & sat rimming her on the daily.
Chippy you fing t I dare you to join CC because if you speak to any of us like you did Grimsby Gobbler earlier we will all rip you a new arsehole you ginger prick

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Kiss 💋 it

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
As I said I didn't know that person's past ,get over yourself, I even apologised after the screenshot was shown fks.
do off you layabout good for nothing t, she told you she was a female also said what that profile had being doing but you still went at her. How does it feel getting in debt for an alcoholic enabling her demise, you sat with flangie for months enabling her behaviour, you still lick her arse does it taste nice no balls.

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
do off you layabout good for nothing t, she told you she was a female also said what that profile had being doing but you still went at her. How does it feel getting in debt for an alcoholic enabling her demise, you sat with flangie for months enabling her behaviour, you still lick her arse does it taste nice no balls.
Brilliant and thanks