Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sorry if anyone thinks my reluctance to argue this is weak. I just don’t want to invest in it. Despite it being sty as I said.

Chippy has said sorry and I believe him but it’s yet again the stirrers in the box. Being called ‘sensitive’ because she presumed I had an issue. Sorry Lucy if you think someone is sensitive when they’re a grape victim and have been accused of being a person who tells people they deserve grape.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Sorry if anyone thinks my reluctance to argue this is weak. I just don’t want to invest in it. Despite it being sty as I said.

Chippy has said sorry and I believe him but it’s yet again the stirrers in the box. Being called ‘sensitive’ because she presumed I had an issue. Sorry Lucy if you think someone is sensitive when they’re a grape victim and have been accused of being a person who tells people they deserve grape.
I had to stop myself saying (person in box) sniffs swings, it’s only a joke.
I said in here earlier that people should report Charlie also a joke !! See how jokes get muddled up for serious things…….
Works both ways

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Has anyone seen jodiegeeky pinned post About the update on the TikTok rules and gifts? I wonder if true how many tiktok accounts will fall?
It seems like you can't get paid for anything then. Pre recording content won't be recognised, a lot of TikTok videos are pre recorded that's how it works lol.