Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Hann was just in Charlie's to do a promo for a 'Mental health awareness' live she's planning on hosting.
She supposedly is looking for a singer to be an 'opening act' and Miss Baguette was suggested by Charlie (who proceeded to play Miss B's song about Angie throwing her phone out of the window on his phone) so heads up in case you're approached @Miss Baguette πŸ₯–

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Hann was just in Charlie's to do a promo for a 'Mental health awareness' live she's planning on hosting.
She supposedly is looking for a singer to be an 'opening act' and Miss Baguette was suggested by Charlie (who proceeded to play Miss B's song about Angie throwing her phone out of the window on his phone) so heads up in case you're approached @Miss Baguette πŸ₯–
I'll add I recorded everything that was said but she spoke for about ten minutes so it's too much to upload πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Further edit: Hann also said she had a PSA and everyone in the boxes asked what a PSA meant
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'll add I recorded everything that was said but she spoke for about ten minutes so it's too much to upload πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Further edit: Hann also said she had a PSA and everyone in the boxes asked what a PSA meant
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm not sure why there needs to be a song for a trauma dump live anyway. She said the other day her aim is to make people cry and support them πŸ˜‚

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm still laughing over Hann saying she had a PSA in a serious voice and then everyone in the boxes asking what a PSA meant and Hann explaining "...Public Service Announcement..." before going on to promo that she's going to be hosting a 'mental health live' I asked her if she had stopped gifting Angie and was told it wasn't an Angie call out so not the time to ask that question as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere