Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No wonder he's getting a sleeve in, that must of been one bastard of a kebab
I read all the messages last year she showed them allā€¦ he asked so much for money for a kebab a dominos etc thatā€™s prob the most shameful part. ā€œDonā€™t suppose you could send me another tenner so I can get a dominoes and then itā€™ll be Ā£630 I owe youā€

She knew about DA calling him special needs, I sent her the sr and she shared on her page,then sheā€™s had Angie in her box and she gifted her. But Bella said she only gifted DA against MT so that MT wouldnā€™t win a battle
CA gifted DA when she had people in the boxes not long ago she wasn't even in a battle

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I read all the messages last year she showed them allā€¦ he asked so much for money for a kebab a dominos etc thatā€™s prob the most shameful part. ā€œDonā€™t suppose you could send me another tenner so I can get a dominoes and then itā€™ll be Ā£630 I owe youā€
If a grown man, I'd never met was asking me for money, I would tell him to do away off

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh this isn't a kebab being eaten right now. I thought it was a current kebab situation