Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Also Zac fans - several of you have said ā€œbut she was offering him moneyā€ yes because he kept telling her these stories of how he had no moneyā€¦. Heā€™s charging phone at the library, heā€™s talking about homeless hostels. Heā€™s also saying Mum in the messages.
He was a con man, who was working the poor woman over

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Itā€™s so obvious whatā€™s going on all this outing everyone lol šŸ˜‚
These so called big begs and some smaller ones jumping on the band wagon
Really would love to know how they would cope in the REAL world

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
All his comments calling her Martha when he owed her 1800 and she was saying she was worried about the money. And he wasnā€™t doing eastenders. People in his comments asking what did he do on it - heā€™s ignoring those comments.

zac fans here - canā€™t remember who stuck up for him last time, but can you please tell me how this isnā€™t criminal

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
ZAC visibly agitated in his light blue Versace robe..

Season 1 Drinking GIF by Freeform

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
All his comments calling her Martha when he owed her 1800 and she was saying she was worried about the money. And he wasnā€™t doing eastenders. People in his comments asking what did he do on it - heā€™s ignoring those comments.

zac fans here - canā€™t remember who stuck up for him last time, but can you please tell me how this isnā€™t criminal
Personally I'm not shocked. There is some days, where he is doing box battle after box battle. That hive must be skint