Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
ZAC visibly agitated in his light blue Versace robe..

Season 1 Drinking GIF by Freeform
Not the Mr nice guy that he makes out he is

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Also Zac fans - several of you have said “but she was offering him money” yes because he kept telling her these stories of how he had no money…. He’s charging phone at the library, he’s talking about homeless hostels. He’s also saying Mum in the messages.
She threw money at him by what im hearing

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She threw money at him by what im hearing
are you listening to this and hearing she threw money at him??? You’re actually insane. He was saying how he was going to be homeless, had to charge his phone at the library, was working in eastenders and needed to travel - HE NEVER FILMED IN EASTENDERS ITS A LIE. How can’t you see that as totally manipulative and evil? And often he was asking for the money?!

Mar 5, 2024
Omg I love how affected he is. Oh and also He’s doing that thing Paul breach does where he yawns it’s like a deliberate yawn liars do apparently

IMG_2501.png
I second this I noticed he kept playing with his ear ring piercing, and I always play with my nose ring whenever I feel uncomfortable when someone's telling me the truth. I'm not surprised about Zac tbh but I thought he was one of the creators with some morals... clearly not

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
ZAC visibly agitated in his light blue Versace robe..

Season 1 Drinking GIF by Freeform
Not the Mr nice guy that he makes out he is
It’s fing brilliant isn’t it. Hes so fake, he always does this fake laugh and smile you can see in his eyes, he pretends he’s all relaxed and like “uh eye roll” but he’s absolutely AFFECTED DARLING
And when his setup in the morning fails him he becomes very angry. Dare anyone in the chat offer him help, he nearly bites their head off

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I like zac am I missing something?
Yes your brain cells. You’re listening to what we are all listening to and you’re thinking it sounds like she forced her money on him? He was telling her he was this poverty stricken guy that didn’t have money for food. And he literally never filmed in eastenders you think that’s a normal thing to lie to your friend about? You’re in comment cafe, where people can see the manipulators for what they are, check yourself. You like someone that’s vicious selfish manipulative cruel and ruthless.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
About time this came back around. There were so many of us who heard it all the first time, and knew how much he was disgusting to those ladies. So many in his comments who are new and have no idea about this or his lies about Eastenders for months and months. Telling her he’s got to get back to filming, is manipulation when it was a lie. He never had an Eastenders contract.