Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yep you can come. You’re always welcome sweetbutsour.
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Oh poor Remi it's almost like she wasn't being vile the other day telling people they were jealous of her and probably couldn't push kids out when she was told to stop ignoring her son for battle because he was asking her to take care of a spider. The same kid she's brought to Scotland for 9 days to live in diadros house. I wonder if she'll take him to diadros court appearance on Thursday 👀
Woahhhh I didn’t know she said that. I actually felt for the woman aswell after what was said to her

Feb 28, 2024
I used to be fairly neutral on J but she’s right fell into beggars territory.

I was watching the karaoke last night and she was like ‘Guys I don’t wanna sound like Angie but I’m only on 10k can we get that number up’ and I’ve just logged in and there she is begging again.

I genuinely think she’s glad to see the downfall of Miss Red, she’s got that crowd in there gifting her instead.
I've heard she messages people when she sees them gifting big to tell them all about how much she's 'struggling' 👀

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Woahhhh I didn’t know she said that. I actually felt for the woman aswell after what was said to her
She was chatting about her endometriosis the night before as well then the next night kicked of because people thought it was s she was ignoring her boy to battle on tiktok. He had asked several times for her to get a spider. It was on the no ducks page but their mains been banned. Can't find the video now