Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She has been battling non stop today with g crew. They go on about their "communities ", but don't seem to give 2 fs about the pressure put upon them to gift all day.
And whatโ€™s the betting she claiming UC or some form of benefits, must be nice to watch your parent on TT all day long begging for money but not begging as they go donโ€™t gift what you canโ€™t afford send me this send me that help reach my target get me up the popular LOVE YOU WTAF ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
.......... thats you fecked angie :LOL::LOL:

''rage baiting/exploiting controversial issues will be ineligible to receive gift''. If this is true Angie is utterly, completely, without a doubt all the way FECKED to the moon and back

Kelly Clarkson Dancing GIF by The Voice

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Well thatโ€™s them all fed then
Bye all you fing begs ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
Off you do, back to job hunting mother truckers.
Be interesting to see what job preferences they put down!
Singer
Lady of the night
Professional s talker
Skiving barista
Wine connoisseur
Community worker
And letโ€™s not forget ARTIST
now you've got me thinking about the job prospects of some of these creators

Angie will probably look for a job stomping grapes with her dirty feet in a wine estate/vineyard. no qualifications or experience really required.
I am Gracie will probably look for a job as a runner on the QVC shopping channel hoping she can plug absolute cheap tat one day
I think ZAC would make a fine extra on the set of a low budget dusty youtube soap series

Nov 10, 2023
Our baguette vs Angie