Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
What do these
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions
Orange hearts for queen Angie shes sooooooo sad 🤮🤢🤮🤢
What is it these people see in Angie that we all don't?? The woman is a vile individual.

Nov 10, 2023
Anyone else think No Face is an odd-one?
I’ve said for a while he’s not very reliable. He done an exposure on Angie and people Angie had belittled, bullied and mocked for in his box explaining it all.
Then he was back in her box a not long after.

I actually heard him admit (I’ll have to check to see if I have an SR) him say he only did that exposure because Angie called him a beast. So the reality is he doesn’t give a do about the people Angie has hurt..

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
WHERES THE EVIDENCE ANGIE ???

SEE IT HURTS DOESNT IT

This is why I was spamming PROOF when she made the ambulance claim in Canadian Angies live. Not because I would ever actually want proof, but because her mentality is that she asks for proof of victims claims so why isn’t she offering proof as a victim herself?

She’s actually dangerous

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What she doing now just joined her live is it all about Charlie & clapper again ? Well she should got her minge out on line
She’s been in and out of Canadian Angie’s where they were discussing the clapper etc and EQ triggered her. She called the police and now here we are 🤦🏻‍♀️ The police seemed to stay for about 5 minutes and she spoke to them offline!

Mar 15, 2024
england
What do these
What is it these people see in Angie that we all don't?? The woman is a vile individual.
I actually think it’s like the bully group at school, lonely people sometimes want to belong to something even if it’s the bully group. I didn’t mind standing alone on the playground because I was never going to be a bully.