Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What a fing melt jfc does Stinkyham know the backstory behind that song? 😂😂 He's so fing stupid.

"Hmm...what song can I use for my comeback that makes me look cool? Oh, I'll be Dr. Dre..." Alexa, you're not Dre you're more like Diddy or Drake except catch those names being spelt with the lowercase 'd' bc everyone knows you have that button mushroom.

Just like Diddy and Drake you're a predator though, a cretin of the vilest order but still let's not get confused you do like to use homophobic phrases like Dre in that verse.
I think my point still stands though, Mushroom Man, you're the scum that settles at the bottom of a swamp, something rancid that lurks in the dark depths that's slimy and repugnant - no one wants you on TT but you still keep reappearing, I'm starting to think you've got a real humiliation kink and that's just sad to be honest.
I'll see you in the comments of your live, catch me going at you - you've asked for it, quite often.

(Edit: Brigham woke me from my slumber - I was day napping peacefully)

Last edited:

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Don’t forget 7pm with Chef Jon, for Annette discussion 🕵🏻‍♀️ @cookncruisewithjon
I’ll pencil that in my Tiktok diary right away.

Andrew Phung Comedy GIF by Run The Burbs