Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The Shining GIF
Right so iv just been tagged in this. TikTok - Make Your Day
Iv been waiting to see proof that @The man with no name is Johnny.

Iv replied to the comment in the video. To verify it's a real comment. Whiles it's not exactly anything exciting and the videos not that informative. I can only assume that it's Johnny sending a screenshot of when he sent the "here's Johnny" gif in here to whoever is leeking his conversations.

The damning part is that screenshot isn't just a screenshot of comment cafe, it's a screenshot from Johnny to whoever he's having a conversation with logged into the man with no name account. Because if you look on the screenshot the comment only has the option to reply, not like. We can't like our own comments we can like everyone elses. Make your own decision init. I made mine weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_5638.jpeg
    IMG_5638.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 53
Nov 10, 2023

Iv replied to the comment in the video. To verify it's a real comment. Whiles it's not exactly anything exciting and the videos not that informative. I can only assume that it's Johnny sending a screenshot of when he sent the "here's Johnny" gif in here to whoever is leeking his conversations.

The damning part is that screenshot isn't just a screenshot of comment cafe, it's a screenshot from Johnny to whoever he's having a conversation with logged into the man with no name account. Because if you look on the screenshot the comment only has the option to reply, not like. We can't like our own comments we can like everyone elses. Make your own decision init. I made mine weeks ago.
Can you share your thoughts on it please? I trust your judgment Judas.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Is the person not saying they are "playing along" with being accused of being Johnny?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can you share your thoughts on it please? I trust your judgment Judas.
That is my thoughts, I mentioned it was it weeks ago, Iv said it 4 times now? I thought that's who it was with no proof. I heard it in a live probably about a month ago and based my decision off a weird interaction we had. I distanced myself since then. When sausage asked people if he could talk to me the other day it was about that. That's the proof Iv been tagged in and whiles it's not as juicy as I expected it is proof that someone questionable is behind that account. I'm assuming the texts and between Johnny and a friend he's falling out with.