Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Literally nobody has been asked to dox themselves to anyone. Get a fing grip. It's not my responsibility to keep people in here safe but it's something I felt like I was lumped with from the get go and iv always tried to keep everyone safe online. So morally I had to tell use. If there's gonna be mass hysteria everytime I try to help I'll just stop and watch everyone get themselves into s and turn my dms off so nobody can come in them crying. Because I get that at least once a day and I'm a fing troll 😂😂.

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Literally nobody has been asked to dox themselves to anyone. Get a fing grip. It's not my responsibility to keep people in here safe but it's something I felt like I was lumped with from the get go and iv always tried to keep everyone safe online. So mortally I had to tell use. If there's gonna be mass hysteria everytime I try to help I'll just stop and watch everyone get themselves into s and turn my dms off so nobody can come in them crying. Because I get that at least once a day and I'm a fing troll 😂😂.
No mass hysteria here I'm chill, and I appreciated you telling me and not going with their narrative. I was hurt when you said I was acting "sus" because I questioned the screenshot. It shows man with no name in a watsapp but not him saying he is Johnny. However with the other proof I can see now it could very well be him. So just taking myself out of the equation, I would never like to think anyone in here even thought for a second I was acting sus.

Edit to add if he's messaging you with lies about me then who else is he messaging. That's why I don't mind showing my ID.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
@HereForTea maybe if your that worried about being lumped in with a certain group after I told you yesterday I didn't believe that don't be the first to jump and question my post which was quite clear. If you want to act like a lunatic and send your private details about do it.

I'm sick of telling you all not to dox your own s to people anyway.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Literally nobody has been asked to dox themselves to anyone. Get a fing grip. It's not my responsibility to keep people in here safe but it's something I felt like I was lumped with from the get go and iv always tried to keep everyone safe online. So mortally I had to tell use. If there's gonna be mass hysteria everytime I try to help I'll just stop and watch everyone get themselves into s and turn my dms off so nobody can come in them crying. Because I get that at least once a day and I'm a fing troll 😂😂.
I made the post purely to share out doughnuts 🤣🤣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Off topic but if any of the edl moan about facts thing on red tonight because of her mental elf I will flip! Not one of them gave a shiny s about Lisa’s when cockercunt ‘exposed’ her. In fact im sure they’ve all said they’d have done the same as cockercunt did
The worst thing about this is I feel compelled to jump up and say “agree but actually Pearl the Racist did try to stop Angie from doing it”.

I’m now going to have a bleach shower and shudder in a corner somewhere

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 do you mind if I send you my drivers license. Like do am I going to be accused of being in a fing pedo group just because some random fwit is telling people I'm some idiot from Luton. I trust you not to dox me.
I absolutely wouldn’t dox you but I can’t take on that responsibility 😢 I’m not sure how else you can prove yourself but please don’t send any ID to anyone 🙅🏻‍♀️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@HereForTea maybe if your that worried about being lumped in with a certain group after I told you yesterday I didn't believe that don't be the first to jump and question my post which was quite clear. If you want to act like a lunatic and send your private details about do it.

I'm sick of telling you all not to dox your own s to people anyway.
All I have to do is send an Irish passport with no actual info. He can't say s then. After being called a child groomer and then him spouting his s I think acting pissed off is pretty valid. Maybe a slight over reaction but my lighter wouldn't work 😂