Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Will be blocked in a instant , make a backup 😂
Don't worry, I've got my backup and he reads here anyway so I'll post here if he blocks me on my backup
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Papablaze is speaking to J apparently a well know Ticktoker messaged him directly who is normally really harsh with people but this person said "he doesn't think she is that bad and doesn't deserve all the hate". J is going to message him privately to find out who it was as he wasn't meant to say!!
Knowing papa blaze it will be Paul breach since he supports that wrong un too…

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Off topic but if any of the edl moan about facts thing on red tonight because of her mental elf I will flip! Not one of them gave a shiny s about Lisa’s when cockercunt ‘exposed’ her. In fact im sure they’ve all said they’d have done the same as cockercunt did
Miss J is going in hard in on anyone that makes a comment about Red she's being proper rude!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Why’s Alex posted a video of Dre pumping iron with a vague caption 🥴

Honestly mortifying. Nobody cares what that compulsive liar has to say.

That being said I’ll still be watching tho, love seeing people make twats of themselves online xox 😘
Because he sad t with no morals or self respect

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Papablaze is speaking to J apparently a well know Ticktoker messaged him directly who is normally really harsh with people but this person said "he doesn't think she is that bad and doesn't deserve all the hate". J is going to message him privately to find out who it was as he wasn't meant to say!!
Mruktikktikofficial??