Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
The forehead IMG_6369.png
shirt ironing GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The wife's working tonight , boys are doing there thing , I'm going to make it my mission to ask about Demis leg , the moment that old woman stands up I'm out of there though, deal?
She was teasing about it last night talking about skin grafts and flash eating bacteria 😭, what do you usually do when Mrs Nolan is working 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She was teasing about it last night talking about skin grafts and flash eating bacteria 😭, what do you usually do when Mrs Nolan is working 😂
Troll 😭 it's not often she has to do nights but is covering , she's mostly afternoons/evenings , I usually get in , whip up tea for the boys or take them out , take pooch out , lay on the couch in pain for an hour then come and talk to you fers

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Absolutely nobody in that space gives of safe vibes to chat about mental health.
Exactly, when they all sit there tight lipped and well it’s not my place to say BS yeah it is you’ve got a platform talk about it all day long. If it doesn’t affect them then it doesn’t matter but we’ll take all the gifts