Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Firstly I have to ask if you’re okay? I hope the message you received wasn’t anything nasty.

So you’ve talked to people privately in inbox on TikTok and it’s got back to the manager?
I’m okay sweetie, will take a lot more than that to pull my mood down.

Exactly that, I’ll even elaborate on the context as I have nothing to hide. I messaged MK around a month ago BEFORE any of this Sophie business had arisen. Me knowing what I know I opened my trap a little bit and MK shared that in confidence to Miss Red, as of recent Red dropped MK so she sent either Zac or Zacs manager the messages from me. The manager must of got her back up over it and got quite nervous on what I’m going to tell as the message she sent to me last night is insinuating that i “am the reason Sophie’s dying” just to put into perspective how unhinged this manager is.

Followed by “I’ve also got the messages you have sent to a troll CC account, unfortunately for you I have a lot of people who love me and know who I am” (I go under 2 completely different names for CC theres 0 chance that could of been crossed until now.

A rather messy situation and I’m sure more will come into question. Just thought quite highly of the star players in this thread and now I see some are in the exact same situation I was a year ago being manipulated by this camp.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Understand this probably isn’t warranted and it’s way way to early for this but I’ve recently shared some information about who I am and shared an experience that made me quite uncomfortable with very few people in this thread, with my views on Zac and his manager. I’ve received a message from said manager almost repeating back to me what I have said. Understand some of you guys are fans of his and favour him other others but I stood quite clear on having no opinion on the people that do in fact like him.

To be close enough to tell him about people talking about him in a private setting is rather alarming. Wish you all well that are doing things the non toxic way and having fun. The rest of you looking to gain and being manipulated in the process I hope things work out for you x
I think he's a manipulative, money grabbing piece of s, and I hope this does get back to him

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Morning everyone! I hope we are all ok today!! Hope we have our coffees ready for potentially another drama day. Will the drama god's work in our favour.
Morning Coffee GIF

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Understand this probably isn’t warranted and it’s way way to early for this but I’ve recently shared some information about who I am and shared an experience that made me quite uncomfortable with very few people in this thread, with my views on Zac and his manager. I’ve received a message from said manager almost repeating back to me what I have said. Understand some of you guys are fans of his and favour him other others but I stood quite clear on having no opinion on the people that do in fact like him.

To be close enough to tell him about people talking about him in a private setting is rather alarming. Wish you all well that are doing things the non toxic way and having fun. The rest of you looking to gain and being manipulated in the process I hope things work out for you x
Unfortunately if we don't know people in rl we can never be sure who people are, with this being a public forum anyone can join or read if it was in here. I'm no fan of zac but I'm sure others are and have his back