Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I was clapping back to your mean comment with a sarcastic one. I’m tired of the mean spirited digs. Just like you didn’t know about them, others can make the same mistakes and be unaware of things.
But we are all completely aware of Zack’s ways. I can’t understand the correlation.

Why are you only tired of my mean spirited digs? Selective outrage?

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
You mean give a s
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF
maybe sort off ish like ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Who is that and what on earth is going on now? I’m listening to Lisa in Canadians live talking about cockerpoo yet again.
A lady put her details in here to prove she wasn’t the JENNY MAYNARD even though her name is JENNY MAYNARD! And her TikTok name is JENNY MAYNARD! She could just change her TikTok name! She did it to prove she wasn’t cockercunt !! 😳(passport with numbers and driving license)

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh good, since we’re on the subject of things we don’t care about, I don’t give two shiny ses about your driving license, passport etc. I couldn’t care less about you, your identity or your baseless aggression.

What I do care about is wompers like you rocking up and going at members off this thread. HFTT isn’t the one who’s just whacked their driving licence on a thread full of feral trolls.

Also may I suggest some skincare. ELF or perhaps The Ordinary.

Now SYM
Sorry they uploaded their DRIVING LICENCE???? Why?! I swear the internet is absolutely bonkers

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
But we are all completely aware of Zack’s ways. I can’t understand the correlation.

Why are you only tired of my mean spirited digs? Selective outrage?
We had a direct conversation and the next day you’re having a dig at anyone who likes Zac. If anyone else did the same, I’d respond similarly, so no, not selective.

Some aren’t completely aware of the history, there isn’t a chronological log and more is still coming out from both sides.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Did you miss the complete doxxing of herself complete with passport and driving licence
Yes! I think that’s one receipt we don’t need! In contrary to cockerpoo type conjecture about comment cafe we actually really don’t want to collect random weirdos personal identification 🤣🤣
A lady put her details in here to prove she wasn’t the JENNY MAYNARD even though her name is JENNY MAYNARD! And her TikTok name is JENNY MAYNARD! She could just change her TikTok name! She did it to prove she wasn’t cockercunt !! 😳(passport with numbers and driving license)

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
We had a direct conversation and the next day you’re having a dig at anyone who likes Zac. If anyone else did the same, I’d respond similarly, so no, not selective.

Some aren’t completely aware of the history, there isn’t a chronological log and more is still coming out from both sides.
That’s why I have her on ignore 🙄

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

I love Zac, I’m blocked in my main but watch him on my CC account. I love gay men and their bitchiness
rock steady boots GIF by All Saints