Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Demi just said don’t get on the wrong side of sausage he can’t take rejection 🀣πŸ₯Ή
Sony GIF by Sausage Party

Why is it you act like such a tough talking hard case ? From behind your anonymous account you really love to attack just about anyone you deem to be below you, which seems to be just about anyone who isn’t in your little gang or one of the more respected members here that you suck up to in a deeply cringey way. Let’s be honest here, you’re not that person in real life are you now. You’re blustering bravado and absolute edge lord faux hatred of β€˜wronguns’ is really not in line with the reality that you ran to not only Miss J, Not only Donna but also Alex Brigaham. Sharing private convos, edited screen shots that kept out your gang’s involvement and telling Brigham that I stalked my friend. It’s hilarious that you call yourself Grimsby Gobbler but had your tongue inserted in her bottom, whilst spilling your guts to her trying to save your own worthless skin. I see you’ve all infested comment cafe now, as you have many other groups or lives. The usual love bombing of people you think are β€˜in charge’ Miss Doubtfire, Baggutte etc, hunting in packs and spitting venom all over anyone new. You went after an account you thought was me calling me a fat incel and β€˜get back on the smack’ blah blah. The usual nonsense about stalking etc. Then you cried because chippy did something to you that your didn’t like. You’re a fing coward. You and your little bully pack. My name is Simon but you know that. Bazza, fat Barry or whatever. I don’t hide behind fake accounts. When Donna was being weird and wanting a β€˜phone call’ before Christmas I gave her my number and waited but nothing. I told her I’ve never made a single account about her or any of the s you told her. I said I wouldn’t talk about her anymore as I didn’t want the hassle. I don’t give a do anymore, I thought the same about you lot too. I don’t give a do about you lot anymore too. You went to Brigham and rimmed him out as well. Now you’re all over here making people think you’re something you definitely are not. I’m a t. But I’m not a t who screen records their β€˜friends’, runs to people like Donna, lies about people from behind fake accounts. Bunch of cowards and fs.
Cool story, or I'm sorry that happened to you. Who are you?