Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
So basically.... Bazza is known by a few of us following a "troll group" we was all in for mr uk tiktok.. The group fell apart when members like myself, ZIAS teeth and stoney refused to kick a man while he was down but bazzas bestie wanted to kick a man still while he was in a very very dangerous headpsace. So the group fell apart, after that bazza and co decided they would run to red and throw everyone else trying to "clear bazzas besties name" however forgetting to slip in that she was the one who went through reds Facebook screenshotted it and sent it all. The group who remained left them all alone and ever since every chance bazza gets he tries to "bait" zia teeth and stoney out. For months I watched 2 very close friends decline mentally! Have the worst things said about them and I spent months, basically years correcting people on s they had been told about them that was wrong!

Sorry for the novel 😂 that's just a short breakdown.
You’re free to write as big a novel as you want. You use punctuation. He was going for the worlds record longest sentence. I almost passed out reading it. ❤️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
So basically.... Bazza is known by a few of us following a "troll group" we was all in for mr uk tiktok.. The group fell apart when members like myself, ZIAS teeth and stoney refused to kick a man while he was down but bazzas bestie wanted to kick a man still while he was in a very very dangerous headpsace. So the group fell apart, after that bazza and co decided they would run to red and throw everyone else trying to "clear bazzas besties name" however forgetting to slip in that she was the one who went through reds Facebook screenshotted it and sent it all. The group who remained left them all alone and ever since every chance bazza gets he tries to "bait" zia teeth and stoney out. For months I watched 2 very close friends decline mentally! Have the worst things said about them and I spent months, basically years correcting people on s they had been told about them that was wrong!

Sorry for the novel 😂 that's just a short breakdown.
do Bazza, he sounds like a t and I'm going full throttle on him when I come across him next in a live - target locked the do in!

Mar 7, 2024
All this bull s you have to believe the victim what if your family member had been accused of the things Lisa has said this should have never been brought to app sorry but Lisa brought this to app and as her sending documents to Hayley and the few other people she sent evidence to why the do would you trust a stranger on an app with private documents what’s this all for to expose coakerpoo of been the woman in question just don’t get it
Ps still think Cockerpoo is a t

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What’s with storming in here like the fing police. do off