Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Bazza? Have you still not learned how to reply? little piggy
i love lucy cracking eggs GIF by HULU

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We Tv Question GIF by Braxton Family Values
Do you have to have discord to be in discord ? Like is discord a thing? Or dose discord mean to be apart of a thing? Am so confused 🫤 my own questions are confusing me 😂😂
Basically it’s an app for phones and desktops and it’s basically like a forum, with categories on the side and streaming facilities. It was originally made for gamers and you need an account - like with Comment Cafe 🙏🏼

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hang on so yesterday Haley Comet was 99% sure she had found cockershit now today her and no face say it isn’t?
wtf
I don't think that's what she's saying. She's saying she can't find any link between who she thinks is cockerpoo and Jenny. The same stuff people have been saying here for weeks. The issue has been that cockerpoo pretended she was Jenny, spoke as if she was Jenny. Then it all got a bit serious and it wasn't funny anymore she's went wild and done all this weird predatory s.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Basically it’s an app for phones and desktops and it’s basically like a forum, with categories on the side and streaming facilities. It was originally made for gamers and you need an account - like with Comment Cafe 🙏🏼
I know some are very wary of Discord and I totally get why. It isn't a take over from CC , we're not doing what we do here , its just for videos , some watch parties etc , nothing personal , no personal info , no CC talking or chatting away and I wouldn't of joined if it was some random user making it. I trust Mrs D