Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Dame Judy

May 25, 2024
london
So easy to find information nowadays and Lisa gave it all away in a screen shot. Find her mother- (unmarried at the time of Lisa’s birth) and lots more. It’s not hard

Feb 29, 2024
I have to stress this again. Come in, take a look around, keep your hands to yourself, don’t touch s. It’s that simple. You come in being a dick, expect to get people being a dick back.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
Reminds me of talking to my kids 🤣🤣 keep ya hands to your self 🤣🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Can I say I try to to look at situations from all angles if I can just because it helps me understand better and avoid bias and assumptions and as I watch this Lisa Marie and Cock situation unfold it’s getting increasingly strange by the second.

That audio Lisa Marie uploaded on her profile was used to voice ID Cock. Lisa Marie also said ‘’I can’t play more currently as these are pre court hearing clips where my children details are mentioned…’’ But wasn’t this a 3 second clip she masterfully took from a 3 minute + Patient Voice video on a completely unrelated matter which is also accessible to the public? @Miss Baguette 🥖 called it. Has Lisa Marie addressed this? btw the part she clipped sounds freakishly similar to Cock I have to say.

This idea being peddled that if Lisa Marie has lied or not doesn't matter is BATSHIT CRAZY to me as I'm not trying to judge or compare Lisa Maries actions against Cock's or take away from the s Cock has put Lisa Marie through, on the app. I take the point about Cock’s actions fully and I keep asking myself if none of what is happening defames Cock, why the do is she even bothered and/or entertaining any of this?
but anyway, while Lisa Marie may be in crisis which I can sympathise with to some extent, telling lies and/or making false representations (not saying that she is or has definitively) can have disastrous consequences and should not be understated. It very much matters in my view.

Just my humble thoughts.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yep. Dickheads in no face chat saying Angie worked out the voice note wasn’t cockerpoo 😂 Angie got that from here
People have been saying for weeks they sound similar but not identical, I love how it's taken these creators to be invovled in cockerpoo helping expose child sexual abuse on angies platform for them to give their heads a wobble.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
People have been saying for weeks they sound similar but not identical, I love how it's taken these creators to be invovled in cockerpoo helping expose child sexual abuse on angies platform for them to give their heads a wobble.
Exposing a childs abuse on a platform where the host has spoke about sex with a brother, dead dad and dog all in one night. Baffles my brain

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can I say I try to to look at situations from all angles if I can just because it helps me understand better and avoid bias and assumptions but as I watch this Lisa Marie and Cock situation unfold it’s getting increasingly strange by the second.

That audio Lisa Marie uploaded on her profile was used to voice ID Cock. Lisa Marie also said ‘’I can’t play more currently as these are pre court hearing clips where my children details are mentioned…’’ But wasn’t this a 3 second clip she masterfully took from a 3 minute + Patient Voice video on a completely unrelated matter which is also accessible to the public? @Miss Baguette 🥖 called it. Has Lisa Marie addressed this?

This idea being peddled that if Lisa Marie has lied or not doesn't matter is BATSHIT CRAZY to me as I'm not trying to judge or compare Lisa Maries actions against Cock's or take away from the s Cock has put Lisa Marie through, on the app. I take the point about Cock’s actions fully and I keep asking myself if none of what is happening defames Cock, why the do is she even bothered and/or entertaining any of this?
but anyway, while Lisa Marie may be in crisis which I can sympathise with to some extent, telling lies and/or making false representations (not saying that she is or has definitively) can have disastrous consequences and should not be understated. It very much matters in my view.

Just my humble thoughts.
The way I see it, Lisa's abuse was real very real and cockerpoo acted disgusting playing along and then getting that sorry excuse of a family onto Angies platform to degrade her even more. At this point I don't care if that's cockinthemouth or not. She's a t. Maybe Lisa was desperate and went too far with her proof... I dunno.

My head is like ..

Frustrated Head GIF