Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
No face really is a bit slow. Apparently absolutely nobody has been doing any research and it took him two seconds to verify it's not cockerpoo. Nobody had even mentioned cockerpoo for about 2 weeks until she decided to get Lisa's weird family in angies box 😭 people had brushed it under the carpet.
So has it been confirmed it's not cockerpoo, I can't keep up

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Does anyone know which episode or have a clip of when Lisa Marie was on the Jeremy Kyle show?
It's posted a few pages back, two parts.
Form your own opinions ofc but imo it adds to my belief in Lisa and also further disgust in what Cocker did by taking Lisa's deranged family members to Demented Ange's live to slate Lisa.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So has it been confirmed it's not cockerpoo, I can't keep up
It was never confirmed that it was but it seems like Hayley is saying she believes there's no link and everyone has to hang on her and no face word. But Lisa has been abused, her situations are real and cockerpoo is a sick t. That's the general rundown. I'm pleased if people are still highlighting she's a evil bastard 👹

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’m on the first one! I’m thoroughly entertained! The first five mins she talks about the ex accusing her of cheating because she went out on the razz pissed herself and took her underwear off and came home with none on 🤣
Lisa won me over ngl that comment about the knickers being off because she was pissed up had me dead

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I know some are very wary of Discord and I totally get why. It isn't a take over from CC , we're not doing what we do here , its just for videos , some watch parties etc , nothing personal , no personal info , no CC talking or chatting away and I wouldn't of joined if it was some random user making it. I trust Mrs D
Thanks luv, you were a brilliant guinea pig 🐹🩵

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The way I see it, Lisa's abuse was real very real and cockerpoo acted disgusting playing along and then getting that sorry excuse of a family onto Angies platform to degrade her even more. At this point I don't care if that's cockinthemouth or not. She's a t. Maybe Lisa was desperate and went too far with her proof... I dunno.

My head is like ..

Frustrated Head GIF

I take your point. I've already lost my head this morning.

Shocked The Muppets GIF by ABC Network

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I might be reaching here, but surely there must be some underlying truth to Lisa being convinced it was true. Wether cockerpoo is linked as the main culprit or has some other form of involvement, while the other process is cockerpoo entertaining it as a joke and laughing about it has provided Lisa more confirmation in her mind that it was her. Either way cockerpoo is at wrong in that instance, but end of the day Lisa has some deep rooted trauma that should have the incident dealt with in a delicate manner. No one on this app will understand her mind process and what makes no sense to us, makes sense to someone else.

May 18, 2024
uk
so i’m going be the most unpopular person on here but it’s my opinion. I’m sorry but people saying cockerpoos voice triggered lisa is doing my head in. Triggered her that much she faked messages and videos..i don’t particularly like cockerpoo infact im yet to find a tiktoker who i even like. But can people not see an innocent person could have been bullied into doing something bad? but just because cockerpoo ain’t liked because of her voice and her opinions everybody thinks that’s ok. Well if i was accused of something bad like that i’d go fin apeshit. Lisa heard cockerpoos voice, so was going to put her then got herself in too deep so faked stuff

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
It was never confirmed that it was but it seems like Hayley is saying she believes there's no link and everyone has to hang on her and no face word. But Lisa has been abused, her situations are real and cockerpoo is a sick t. That's the general rundown. I'm pleased if people are still highlighting she's a evil bastard 👹
Fully agree with you. Lisa Marie's MH has been fed about with and there was no call whatsoever for it.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
so i’m going be the most unpopular person on here but it’s my opinion. I’m sorry but people saying cockerpoos voice triggered lisa is doing my head in. Triggered her that much she faked messages and videos..i don’t particularly like cockerpoo infact im yet to find a tiktoker who i even like. But can people not see an innocent person could have been bullied into doing something bad? but just because cockerpoo ain’t liked because of her voice and her opinions everybody thinks that’s ok. Well if i was accused of something bad like that i’d go fin apeshit. Lisa heard cockerpoos voice, so was going to put her then got herself in too deep so faked stuff
I'm all for truth as much as I dislike them but I sat and watched cockerpoo treat it as a pisstake which was wrong. She didn't even go apeshit, just brushed it off like it was nothing and was all a joke. That is my main issue with cockerpoo.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I might be reaching here, but surely there must be some underlying truth to Lisa being convinced it was true. Wether cockerpoo is linked as the main culprit or has some other form of involvement, while the other process is cockerpoo entertaining it as a joke and laughing about it has provided Lisa more confirmation in her mind that it was her. Either way cockerpoo is at wrong in that instance, but end of the day Lisa has some deep rooted trauma that should have the incident dealt with in a delicate manner. No one on this app will understand her mind process and what makes no sense to us, makes sense to someone else.
From the start Lisa believed cockerpoo was Jenny because they sound similar and when she was asking cockerpoo in lives it seems like cockerpoo played along. Then when she was accused she leaned into the accusation, she pretended to be looking at Lisa's Facebook when Jenny was mentioned and doxed cockerpoo was speaking about it in first person as if it was her that was doxed, when Lisa told everyone Jenny had been told to come off social media till this is fixed cockerpoo deleted hers at the same time to make it look like she was Jenny, which sent lisa into an epileptic fit through stress, then cockerpoo got involved with Lisa's abusers basically who molested her when she was a child.

Instead of just saying that's absolutely not me, cockerpoo played mind games with a vulnerable person for some entertainment.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’ve said from the start I do not know if it is cockerpoo but I really believe Lisa genuinely believed it to be cockerpoo. What bagutte said yesterday is that Lisa could have faked stuff to add weight to her story because cockerpoo was feeding into it. It’s not right but I understand why she may have done that.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm all for truth as much as I dislike them but I sat and watched cockerpoo treat it as a pisstake which was wrong. She didn't even go apeshit, just brushed it off like it was nothing and was all a joke. That is my main issue with cockerpoo.
Cocker also actively baited people (including Lisa) to 'find' her and laughed about everything.
Cocker didn't say "Sorry, you have me confused with someone else."
Cocker didn't show any sympathy/empathy instead she behaved in a really cold and callous manner and has since played sick mind games with Lisa.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Cockerpoo has got herself way too involved in this if it’s not her and there’s no link between the 2. She’s played games with the deleting profiles when Lisa’s said that “Jenny” had to come off social media and she’s got information from somewhere, I’m assuming Lisa’s family or someone who knows Lisa off the app to know what she does. She could have stopped all this from the start but she decided to do about with someone else’s trauma

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
From the start Lisa believed cockerpoo was Jenny because they sound similar and when she was asking cockerpoo in lives it seems like cockerpoo played along. Then when she was accused she leaned into the accusation, she pretended to be looking at Lisa's Facebook when Jenny was mentioned and doxed cockerpoo saying speaking about it in first person as if it was her that was doxed, when Lisa told everyone Jenny had been told to come off social media till this is fixed cockerpoo deleted hers at the same time to make it look like she was Jenny, which sent lisa into an epileptic fit through stress, then cockerpoo got involved with Lisa's abusers basically who molested her when she was a child.

Instead of just saying that's absolutely not me, cockerpoo played mind games with a vulnerable person for some entertainment.
You said exactly what I was trying to explain a lot clearer. 👏 all cockerpoo had to do was put her foot down and say "No, that is not me"