Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
The way I see it, Lisa's abuse was real very real and cockerpoo acted disgusting playing along and then getting that sorry excuse of a family onto Angies platform to degrade her even more. At this point I don't care if that's cockinthemouth or not. She's a t. Maybe Lisa was desperate and went too far with her proof... I dunno.

My head is like ..

Frustrated Head GIF
Also, if Cockercunt is who Lisa says she is, then Cockercunt deliberately helped to put Lisa's children in an environment where they were abused, physically and mentally. If that's true then Cockercunt deserves everything that's coming her way.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
so i’m going be the most unpopular person on here but it’s my opinion. I’m sorry but people saying cockerpoos voice triggered lisa is doing my head in. Triggered her that much she faked messages and videos..i don’t particularly like cockerpoo infact im yet to find a tiktoker who i even like. But can people not see an innocent person could have been bullied into doing something bad? but just because cockerpoo ain’t liked because of her voice and her opinions everybody thinks that’s ok. Well if i was accused of something bad like that i’d go fin apeshit. Lisa heard cockerpoos voice, so was going to put her then got herself in too deep so faked stuff
She didn't make fake messages of the back of a voice though. Cockerpoo acted like she was Jenny and I suggested weeks ago that maybe Lisa's made these message up in a sheer act of desperation. It doesn't mean it's right. But Lisa's not just randomly decided it's cockerpoo, cockerpoo should have denied it firmly and heavily from start.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
so i’m going be the most unpopular person on here but it’s my opinion. I’m sorry but people saying cockerpoos voice triggered lisa is doing my head in. Triggered her that much she faked messages and videos..i don’t particularly like cockerpoo infact im yet to find a tiktoker who i even like. But can people not see an innocent person could have been bullied into doing something bad? but just because cockerpoo ain’t liked because of her voice and her opinions everybody thinks that’s ok. Well if i was accused of something bad like that i’d go fin apeshit. Lisa heard cockerpoos voice, so was going to put her then got herself in too deep so faked stuff
Well if you'd go and source people you know would attack the other person's trauma, publicly, with them unable to speak back, because their trauma response was triggered, then you'd be as bad as cockerpoo. If you don't understand triggers don't speak on them as a reason to dismiss a narrative.
She may well have faked things, she may well not have - WE don't know, what we DO know is what we watched Cockerpoo do to this woman. There are so many ways this could've be handled, including ignoring Lisa. She chose the worst way to handle this situation and caused a riptide of people being interested in finding out who she is because they were triggered.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’ve said from the start I do not know if it is cockerpoo but I really believe Lisa genuinely believed it to be cockerpoo. What bagutte said yesterday is that Lisa could have faked stuff to add weight to her story because cockerpoo was feeding into it. It’s not right but I understand why she may have done that.
People were already saying Lisa could have 'faked' a message or been sent a message that was 'fake' to use previously and yeah that's not the best thing to do (I'm in no way saying that's what was done) but I believe there is truth to what Lisa has said whereas Cocker has been behaving like a deranged b.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Cockerpoo has got herself way too involved in this if it’s not her and there’s no link between the 2. She’s played games with the deleting profiles when Lisa’s said that “Jenny” had to come off social media and she’s got information from somewhere, I’m assuming Lisa’s family or someone who knows Lisa off the app to know what she does. She could have stopped all this from the start but she decided to do about with someone else’s trauma
She's running from something, after she's held a red flag to a whole stadium of bulls

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
She's running from something, after she's held a red flag to a whole stadium of bulls
Exactly. Any normal person when faced with accusations as severe as what cockerpoo had, they would have stood their ground and not fed into it. Why would any normal person entertain accusations about them causing harm to a child or being the reason why a child was harmed

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Remove the Lisa situation, Cockerpoo is a bully. She has no empathy or sympathy for anyone else but herself. The constant belitting and dehumanising of people while she acts like she's better than everyone else because she knows big words. You can hear the narcissism in her voice when she talks to people, her words are cold as s and she doesn't give a do. All she cares about is being in the right and a know it all.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If Hayley needs to be the voice of reason that makes people see that cockerpoo isn't Jenny but she is a s t then I'm happy enough with that. It's never been about Lisa being 100% truthful, or the apparent blind hatred I have for cockerpoo. It's been about how cockerpoo reacted to being accused, it's not normal and that told me everything i needed to know about her.

Because I bet even real Jenny, who made the awful decision to place Lisa's kids somewhere has more remorse than cockerpoo. I highly doubt it came from an evil place. It more than likely came from trying to do her job and she's made a mistake that'll haunt her for the rest of her life.