Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Stonewall facts
Sitting Down Humpty Dumpty GIF

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I totally cocked out tbh.

Why make the ‘final and damming’ comments?

Why make the ‘roasted nuts + a be careful of people with nothing to loose’ digs

Why bring that absolute pond scum of a family onto a live with thousands of people to debate her CSA?

Why goad? This should have been a short and sweet nip in the bud, the way she’s played it is INSANE and makes me question who the do is this woman really? She’s supposed to be the ‘voice of reason’ and she’s behaved this way.

I’m staying clear of it from now on, it’s too fed up. I’ve gone from thinking cocks is an annoying busybody to thinking she’s a full blown psychopath and it’s sinister. 🤷‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
The way I see it is why are the tt idiots saying its not cockershitcunt, have they seen proof of her identity? Why has dg lied on numerous occasions one minute she's from Southport next she's from London, the relative s but they're not relatives etc.
Why would anybody listen to the likes of no face, flangie, miss open all hours, in all honesty it make me lean more to me believing it is her

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Hey luvs 🩵 For those of you on my TikTok, I have a tiny Discord set up for streaming lives/movies. There’s no chat facility currently to be safe, better to keep chatting on here and out in the open.

If you want to join, send me a message on TikTok. You’ll get a personalised one time only invite, custom for you only. When you enter the Discord, I have to manually apply a role to you, so you can see the stream channel, so bear with me - no automation and so need patience please 😩

There’s a screenshot for how to disable private messages from server members, in the welcome section - please do that for your own safety.

I’ll pop on the JK Shows first and see how we feel after that.

Disclaimer: this is NOT a Comment Cafe affiliated Discord, it’s my own personal one and you must click 18+ to view channels.
I’ve sent you a message MrsD🥰

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I totally cocked out tbh honest.

Why make the ‘final and damming’ comments?

Why make the ‘roasted nuts + a be careful of people with nothing to loose’ digs

Why bring that absolute pond scum of a family onto a live with thousands of people to debate her CSA?

Why goad? This should have been a short and sweet nip in the bud, the way she’s played it is INSANE and makes me question who the do is this woman really? She’s supposed to be the ‘voice of reason’ and she’s behaved this way.

I’m staying clear of it from now on, it’s too fed up. I’ve gone from thinking cocks is an annoying busybody to thinking she’s a full blown psychopath and it’s sinister. 🤷‍♀️
Honestly I think it's just because that's who she is as a person. This is her character and she's found it entertaining. There's a reason she's doesn't want to be found and it's not this situation.

May 18, 2024
uk
i made my opinion which i’m gonna do wether people like it or not. Never once agreed that the live angie hosted was wright because it wasn’t it was minging. I’m not sure i seen all of it so don’t know how much cockerpoo knew, obviously if she knew what the chav family was gonna say then clearly cockepoo needs pulled for that. The girl still lied though