Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
We really do need the legal expertise

Breaking Bad Trailer GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Jesus, I can’t even leave the house to search for a terrapin I found in a pond the other day, without s going down. So the Lisa and Cockerpoo thing got even more complicated and Chonky got a doctorate in forensic voice analysis? Nice one
Did you take a photo of this wild reptile because I don't think we have them in Newport

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I love how Liz knows more about me than I do!

He messaged me to ask for my video regarding the messages. I sent it.

Then I sent him two 7 second videos to back up what he was saying in a live, because he was playing the wrong part.

I’m unsure how I’m working with him, or to be quite frank, whose business it would be even if I was. But I’m not. 😶
Yeh, they keep saying your in coherse with No face since the start about cockerpoo and defending her

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Jesus, I can’t even leave the house to search for a terrapin I found in a pond the other day, without s going down. So the Lisa and Cockerpoo thing got even more complicated and Chonky got a doctorate in forensic voice analysis? Nice one
Google just told me terrapins are a bit Mexican, send it to me 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yeh, they keep saying your in coherse with No face since the start about cockerpoo and defending her
These people are so deluded it’s funny.

It’s interesting nobody screenshots my comments about how Cockerpoo needs to be held accountable for the way she’s treated Lisa the whole time, or exposing her trauma. And regardless of if she is or isn’t Jenny that it doesn’t vindicate her whatsoever and she shouldn’t be back on this app at all.

I’m not working with anyone though. I’m lay on the sofa watching Jezza Kyle I’m doing no work today.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
How am I?

There’s literally people in here in the DMs of actual wrongens. But I’m a mole for sending someone a video?
Whose inboxing wrongens?! My minds hoping this isn't me with about inboxing man with no name 😭 i didn't know how serious the reality of him being a wrongen was and he is now completely removed off everything

Oh wow. That’s intense but makes sense. She seems panicked in this clip. Seems out of breath type thing. I respect this

As someone that is a troll, don’t care about these evil fs on TikToks feelings, I’m nosey enough and vindictive enough to really want cockerpoos identity outed still, just because she wants to remain anonymous and I’d love it to make her cry. FIND THE REAL COCKERPOO