Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
Oh wow. That’s intense but makes sense. She seems panicked in this clip. Seems out of breath type thing. I respect this

As someone that is a troll, don’t care about these evil fs on TikToks feelings, I’m nosey enough and vindictive enough to really want cockerpoos identity outed still, just because she wants to remain anonymous and I’d love it to make her cry. FIND THE REAL COCKERPOO
I really think cockerpoo is doodle doo designs

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is anyone watching Canadian Angies? Bella just played both of Hayley’s videos, the one with Karma Kas and the one she posted and deleted and they say quite different things

I think more information has came out through the night which has caused a different perspective. I didn’t see Hayley’s live saying she was 100% but I know even myself yesterday I was trying to prove Lisa to be right, but then more stuff came out that sadly proved the otherwise.

Regardless cockerpoo is still evil if she’s Jenny or if she’s Brenda from Wales, I don’t care who she is she has now done wrong regardless, even if she hadn’t done wrong at the start.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
i think hayley may have been given a gag order it’d make sense why her story changed within 12 hours. and then the deleted video too. who knows anyways. this cockerpoo conspiracy is hurting my brain and bella screaming “LIAR” isn’t helping 🤣
if she has then it would mean it’s true because you can’t put a cease and desist on a cartoon character!

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
who are you sending on errands Canadian Angie? not me. better trawl through these pages yourself.

Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So what is her reason for saying she confirmed it was her last night but not today? And why has she deleted the video?

I don’t know about last night as I was fast asleep, but I know that since then, a screen recording was shown of the message showing it’s cockerpoo, but it’s a screen recording with still images added at the end of the messages. So I guess this has shown that it can’t be proven it’s her?

I know she’s at a family gathering today, so that could be to do with it but I think she’s stepping away because nothing conclusive is being given, and I don’t blame her tbh.