Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Angie is STILL wearing the outfit she projectile vomited in on Saturday night.

Have a shower you scruffy moo.

64D7496C-E237-40FC-BBCF-2CAFF7E7F20A.jpeg D4B5DFDD-CD75-4369-8138-4E0445C08477.jpeg

sick cringe GIF

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Can I say I try to to look at situations from all angles if I can just because it helps me understand better and avoid bias and assumptions and as I watch this Lisa Marie and Cock situation unfold it’s getting increasingly strange by the second.

That audio Lisa Marie uploaded on her profile was used to voice ID Cock. Lisa Marie also said ‘’I can’t play more currently as these are pre court hearing clips where my children details are mentioned…’’ But wasn’t this a 3 second clip she masterfully took from a 3 minute + Patient Voice video on a completely unrelated matter which is also accessible to the public? @Miss Baguette 🥖 called it. Has Lisa Marie addressed this? btw the part she clipped sounds freakishly similar to Cock I have to say.

This idea being peddled that if Lisa Marie has lied or not doesn't matter is BATSHIT CRAZY to me as I'm not trying to judge or compare Lisa Maries actions against Cock's or take away from the s Cock has put Lisa Marie through, on the app. I take the point about Cock’s actions fully and I keep asking myself if none of what is happening defames Cock, why the do is she even bothered and/or entertaining any of this?
but anyway, while Lisa Marie may be in crisis which I can sympathise with to some extent, telling lies and/or making false representations (not saying that she is or has definitively) can have disastrous consequences and should not be understated. It very much matters in my view.

Just my humble thoughts.
I agree. I was thinking about this earlier and if someone online was trying to dox me and say I was this terrible person I honestly wouldn't care because I know I'm not? And you can't prove something that isn't true so what was the point in her getting so vexed? For someone who portrays herself as the calm soothing voice of reason she's shown herself to be a right spiteful little cow and I think Hayley was spot on in the end of that video where she says Cpoo is ashamed of how she's behaved and that's why she won't show her face. Imagine at her big age aswell if it didn't contain a young girl and her children's trauma I'd actually say it was laughable. I wonder what she really does for a job though 🧐 I hope she gets a call from her management one day very soon and her 'nobody will ever know who I am' is gonna come back and haunt her