Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

guess who silly sam GIF by Tierra Whack

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Chris Riley spilling tea some we already know, but according to Chris, allegedly
  1. Diadro has dumped Remi at least 3 times in the last 6 months
  2. Remi has lost all of her friends since being in a relationship with Diadro
  3. Chris has had to get police involvement because of serious threats and has invested in security around his property because of the trolling
  4. Diardo likes to message on a 24hr deleted whatsapp chat to erase the evidence
  5. Diardo sent 80 whatsapp messages of abuse to Remi about a week ago during box battles and when she came off the live, the messages where deleted.
  6. He says when Diardo does coffee and chat with his viewers after box battles, he wants Remi to give him a blowy as it happens. Remi has to pretend she has hayfever or is unwell to try to back out of it
  7. the whole situation has affected Chris' health in the last 3 weeks and was put on steroids for a throat infection

Hang on, this post I wrote yesterday about Chris Riley has been copied and uploaded in the latest post of a Tiktok page ran by @xposing.the.truth with absolutely no credit to CC. How rude. This post has been reposted by EQ, has at least 44 comments and has been saved by 39 people/bots.

thumbnail_IMG_0793.png

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Hang on, this post I wrote yesterday about Chris Riley has been copied and uploaded in the latest post of a Tiktok page ran by @xposing.the.truth with absolute no credit to CC. How rude. This post has been reposted by EQ, has at least 44 comments and has been saved by 39 people/bots.

thumbnail_IMG_0793.png
Well that's just fing rude

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Hang on, this post I wrote yesterday about Chris Riley has been copied and uploaded in the latest post of a Tiktok page ran by @xposing.the.truth with absolute no credit to CC. How rude. This post has been reposted by EQ, has at least 44 comments and has been saved by 39 people/bots.

thumbnail_IMG_0793.png
Let’s go spam the comments asking for the original author to be mentioned 😂😂